Community post

Discussion

This is weird, need some advice.

Since I miscarried in March, my periods have been painful and are accompanied with large clots. Every. Single. Month!! I just finished my period and realized that I only experienced mild cramps and there were absolutely no clots. Is this normal, should I be watching for something, Should I be getting excited?
Somebody tell me something!!

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I don't know what the answer could be, but I do know that it is best to see your ob/gyn about this. About a year ago I experienced some abnormal bleeding (my period lasted for 12 days - heavy ! Turned out to be an polyp which had to be surgically removed (D&C) It went well and I've had "normal" cycles since. So, like I said, I don't know what the answer to your question could be, but if I were you I'd visit my ob/gyn just to be on the safe side. Hope this helps.

8 years ago

I have nasty painful periods every cycle. Two cycles ago my RE prescribed Progesterone to lengthen my HP. I had a very heavy period that month. The following month is was no where as bad and I just cleaned out and refreshed if that makes any sense. Something to think about. No idea if it would help.

MMC 12/2000 D&C Molar pregnancy 12/2001 MMC 1/2015 D&C mosaic turners 3/16 Laparascopic cystectomy, Unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy 4/16 Femara no response 5/16, 6/16 Femara + gonal f + novarel or some combo =BFN 7/16 Gonal f only and trigger. IUI #1 8w no heart beat D&C triploidy

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo