Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Haha I think what EWCM means I think it could be due to implantation, but implantation occurs later, like day 6 mostly, right? Did you chart your BBT? Then you could check if your temperature rises even more the next couple of days, that would be a good sign! It would be sooo amazing if all three of us had positive tests! Although I think I have had évery single symptom on the list at least once or twice onfortunately

But of course, I hope in your cases it's actual pregnancy symptoms!

Haha if I have a BFN (but I try not to test every single month) I just don't believe it anyway until I actually have my period haha

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

That sounds like a brilliant plan.. Period party, I like it!!!

Yeah definitely too early for implantation as I had it yesterday too. I don't chart, I tried to a few months back but kept forgetting at the weekend haha.

Yes exactly, I have had all of them too and it's never been anything so I try not to symptom spot now. Sorry for the depressing info but I'm sure I've read that there's only 25% chance of a positive each cycle when everything is done correctly... Just to ensure we don't get our hopes up too much!
Such a fine line between being positive or too hopeful. We'll get there

8 years ago • Post starter

A girl can dream eh??

I charted but became obsessed and my husband noticed my crazy obsession and told my mum yeah he told on me haha!!! He was concerned but I hadn't even been ovulating so it was kind of all for nothing at the time.

I will probably want to test early but will try not to!! 6days and counting to both of you x

8 years ago

Haha Scotty what do you mean you became obsessed? I can't stop staring at my chart as it is such a perfect chart haha!

@Coops: I know only25% but one's gotta stick one day right!!

Almost another day closer to knowing!! Have a nice weekend ladies xoxo

8 years ago

It's all I would think about and talk about and I would log my cycles and look at it and I had it in my head that the OPK was wrong and I missed the egg and I would Google false negative OPK to see if it happens (which it does) due to my being on Clomid I would have regular blood work done..it involves counting out certain days and became very regimented which put undue stress on out relationship... I had a lot going on at that time (this feels like a therapy session haha) lets just say I am glad i have started to ovulated like a 'normal' female should and hopefully I can't get pregnant like that to

Hope you both have a good weekend and

8 years ago

I think the whole process can become obsessive, it's so easy to get wrapped up in it because we all want it so much. Google is also a nightmare!

Tonight I have a real dull ache over my left ovary.. Not looking in to it haha!

Also hate cutting down on alcohol because of something that isn't happening haha..

Enjoy your weekend ladies

I know not drinking alcohol is a pest and now that I am so close to testing I wouldn't risk it and I have a hen night tomorrow but it's for a good reason...that symptom sounds promising coops...I am hoping and praying for us all x x

8 years ago

I had one cider with my BBQ tonight.. Thinking if it's going to happen I'll implant in the next couple of days.
I was meant to be at a hen do tomorrow, was going to drive and claim to feel poorly.. What's your excuse?
Hiding it, when it happens, is going to be so difficult in our group of friends! What about you?

Not sure I've had it before post ovulation but not there seems to be something new each month ha.
Fingers crossed for us all!!!

Just found these!!!

Oh yeah hen parties should be tough! I try not to drink at all but sometimes I drink just one glass as to not raise suspision

We are going to check out boxsprings today but are still debating size. I would buy queen sized for just the two of us, but I think king sized would be better if we want to cosleep, because I'd want a babynest and they're at least 30 centimeters wide so then a queen sized bed would only leave 75 cm each to sleep on, which doesn't seem like that much. And if you have children at they're sick and want to sleep in the middle, that might also be better in a kingsized bed. But our master bedroom will be only 15 sqm and a part of that (the short wall of 3 meters, so I think an actual 2-3 sqm) will be covered by a built in closet. So I'm thinking: wouldn't it be very crowded with a kingsized bed? Especially if the baby grows out of the baby nest and we need a cosleeper for safe sleeping. Any thoughts?

I've had such cramps in my pelvic area the last couple of days and such backaches in the lower back that I've used a hot water bottle against it every night. Since I'm now 4 DPO I don't dare to do it anymore, since overheating the uterus (which I don't even know actually happens) may inhibit implantation.

@Scotty: yes I can quite imagine that it must be frustrating not to see a nice temperature rise, I see how that can lead to overgoogeling and such. I do find it very handy if you dó ovulate though, because you can just keep on having sex until your temperature rises, so you'll be sure. But I don't mind charting because I always wake up around 8 am (unfortunately).

I'm still in bed at the moment though, with my two cats. They're lying in my left armpit together which makes it incredibly tough to type this, but the purring is so cute and cosy

Well good day to you guys and lots of of course!

8 years ago

Some of my friends know I am awaiting treatment so for them, I am trying to keep healthy by not drinking and for others I will say to many calories as I am attending a slimming class (hopefully people notice the loss tonight) that's my plan haha!!

I have a double bed but DH and I have discussed getting a king...I have a large master so wouldn't be a problem. I think a bed should take up a good fraction of the room as all its for is sleeping so get the king ( then you can snuggle with all the babies and ur cats)

I have a puppy who is my baby...love him ( his name is Maxie)

I am a little moody today as someone I know has just announced she is pregnant with her 5th baby, she is on to the 3rd father and has no job or house!!! She is fertile mertle and it is so annoying! Sorry rant over oh and she is only 24/25!!!

Hope you have a good weekend...I am going to try not to test early

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo