Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 496 Replies | Last Page

It was the worst feeling actually! I don't even know if I were actually pregnant but feel like I suffered a loss anyway

I know I was so excited to get a positive OPK that I actually waved it in front of DH's face shouting: thank god my ovaries aren't broken!!! He just said: why in the world would you think they'd be broken? Haha. I was almost as happy as I'll be when I get a BFP on a pregnancy test!

Yes my husband is really the best. He'd do anything for me, he's a very caring man and I like it very much to be cared for, haha! But all the husbands around us turn extremely caring once their wives conceive so I'm sure your husband will run to the supermarket to get you peanutbutter with whipped cream (or whatever crazy craving you have) no problem! You've got the: I AM BAKING YOUR BABY HERE-argument on your side haha!

Yes I am so excited about the floor heating. Is the weather as bad with you? Where do you live? It's been nothing but storms here. I get blown off my bike on my way to work completely!

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Sorry about the double post! Dunno how that happened!

8 years ago

Hiya...had a late meeting just finished there...I love the names you have mentioned including Gunnar!!! My sisters niece is called Isla pronounced the same as you like and it's lovely. I really want a unique name...I drive my family crazy talking about baby names but I am who I am lol.

I really like river for a boy or girl but here it's very much 'out there'

We moved straight into our family home as I knew we would TTC once we married.

That must be hard getting a false positive I can't imagine the hurt you must have experienced...I to jumped about like a crazy person once I got my positive OPK!! I even called my mum (we are close).

My surname is french which is really hard to match up british names!! My husband likes popular names and I just don't agree it's an argument starter lol x x

8 years ago

Haha I sent my sister a pic of my positive OPK. I said: !!!!!, she said: what is that? Hahaha. Yeah the positive was hard, I was really insecure after that.

Oh I like River for a girl! Very pretty! I also like April, Autumn and Summer for a girl Gunnar is so pretty right? It's one of my favorite boy names I don't see what's wrong with a French surname. Then you should name will probably sound exptic: River Dumont or something

Pff almost weekend ladies, I am so tired I think I could sleep for two days

8 years ago

I like river too... Nothing wrong with being out there!! Your vicious will be unique :)
My names Kiera, so growing up my name was very unusual and although it caused issues when I couldn't get a headband with my name on it (remember those) I loved it being different

Being exhausted is meant to be a good sign ;) haha!! Too early to look into these things!!

So close to the weekend.. And closer to finding out!

8 years ago • Post starter

My niece is called Autumn which I love and it suits her so well!!

I think River would be perfect!! Also love Ivy???

I couldn't get the hairband when young as my name is spelled Linzi!!! Haha

Glad it's Friday I have less then a week until hopefully getting a BFP!!!

8 years ago

I imagine Autumns with lovely red hair lol.. Very cute though.

Aww Ivy is nice too.. Hadn't thought of that. Oh you were an unfortunate child like me haha!!

Are you due 6th?? So exciting! Everything crossed for you

Too much information.... Although only 4dpo.. I'm having EWCM (hope you know the abbreviations, don't want to spell it out haha) and also creamy.. This is new for me post ovulation.. Hoping it's some sort of fertilisation pre implantation.. Does that exist haha?

I am hopefully testing on the 6/8...I know what you mean EWCM Lol I am 10dpo and having loads of gas

I have been feeing off the past few days as can't put my finger on it...one minute I think oh I must be pregnant and the next I think I am out this month!! It's so stressing.

8 years ago

It sounds promising but yes.. I have those same feelings each month.. I am, I'm not.. So far it's only been not :( let's hope that's about to change!!
You have to let us know on the 6th...

I will let you know

I have a little ritual that I live by if I get BFN then I will have a period party get myself a piece of cake or bag of crisps and watch rubbish tv hehe (one down day then right back on the diet

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo