Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 496 Replies | Last Page

Just stick your finger in haha and you'll bump against something soft and smooth, with a hole in it. That's your cervix.
If I go in deep enough to touch it, still no blood, not even pinkish mucus if I wipe my finger on toiletpaper.

Even DH is starting to get excited!

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Oh ok lol! I've never gone searching to be honest, I'll have to have a feel about haha!!
Can't wait to get a message from you in the morning!!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Big fat NEGATIVE
I hope AF will break through soon then.. I am probably up for yet another Period Party

8 years ago

Aww no Luna, what a disappointing result this morning :( I said to DH yesterday I just want my period to show so my boobs stop hurting so much, he said we don't want a period lol! They don't quite understand, bless them.

I have everything crossed for a late positive for you, my cousin didn't yet her positive for days after her missed period! No period party!!

Yeah I'm hoping AF stays away for you! Sore boobs is a good sign!

I'm actually so sad this time, I was crying. I heard DH's cousin is pregnant again and everybody seems to get pregnant so easily and I am just so jealous. There, I said it.

I am sure it will happen for us eventually most of the days, but on days like these it just feels like I'll never have my bfp. I know we have to stay positive but I HATE it how I'm hoping for month after month after month and AGAIN no results.

I'm so sorry for my complaining, I'm just so sad right now. Hormones, right? Ooo I just wanna stay in bed all day and do nothing.
But fortunately I'm going to lunch with a friend, that will get my mind off.

Oh the reason I'm so sad is I just found some spotting at the toilet paper

Ah well. Better luck next round right?

8 years ago

My boobs always hurt before af too so I'm fully expecting it tomorrow.

I can totally sympathise with you as it really is getting harder each month. We have to keep believing that it will happen but in reality I often think I will never see those two lines, DH even said a similar thing yesterday!

You are allowed to be sad and angry and complain, that's why we're on here as we all understand each other. The couple of friends I do talk to about it, who aren't ready for children, just say it'll happen.. Oh well it's that easy and I should just shut up then? Nobody else gets the torture and disappointment we feel month after month!

Please let the spotting stay as just that, IB!!

Awww thanks Coops, you're so sweet. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Yeah everybody just tells me to 'not think about it'. Well if you figure out a way to not think about what you want most in life, see your body fail every single month again, while everybody seems super fertile, PLEASE tell me because I would LOVE not to think about it.

Cycle 12 without contraceptives will now start for us. Feels weird. I think we're going to go see a doctor if it hasn't happened by Christmas time. DH said he maybe wanted to get his sperm tested soon. Just to see if the sperm is OK. Because we know I definitely ovulate and my LP is good, so the next step would be sperm testing I think?

8 years ago

It's impossible to not think about it when you are taking vitamins everyday, watching your cm change, cutting down on alcohol, not having green tea during the tww all these damn things we try to help us concieve which clearly don't always work. Yet we all know the people who have "surprise" pregnancies.. How the hell does that happen??

Yes I think sperm testing is the next step. We are now 18 months without contraception, although more cycles as I have had a couple of months where I've had 2, DH has his appointment next week, I think he is slightly nervous now.

Keep us updated. Really hoping no af shows x

Oh wow please keep me updated about the sperm testing of your husband! I would be so nervous too if I were him! Good luck and I hope it'll turn out he has beautiful sperm haha.

And yes it's so annoying keeping all these rules in mind and still not conceiving! I have friends who conceive while smoking, drinking ans being on birth control, so what the hell is wrong with me, I keep wondering.

I think DH will seek for sperm examination after we've moved into our new home. When the stress of the moving is over it would be good timing I think, so that would be in november. Then we've been at it for 12 months and 15 cycles.

8 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry I have been busy helping with family commitments ((((the stress))) anyway I have read though all of your messages!!! It's a shame what we have to go through every month, it's stressful and basically just unfair!!! Luna people always tell me to try and take my mind of it or think positive...when your 20 months trying that is IMPOSSIBLE!! My sister in law is in labour - fertile merrtle - and I am dreading it!! I will love me niece or nephew but I want to stamp my feet and scream. Jealousy is understandable.

If going to fertility clininc they will test sperm sample however may do an internal ultrasound scan to check for blocked tubes or endometriosis, PSOS ect

Good luck to you both and

I am a firm believer in signs and things happening for a reason my gran had my mum at 27 and then my mum had me at 27 and I am now 27!!!! Haha the things we try to convince ourselves with!!!

Hope you guys have a lovely weekend x x

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo