Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 496 Replies | Last Page

NO AF!!!! I'm dying of nerves. I've got so many fingers crossed haha

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Aww Luna, I really hope this is your month! Hoping the witch stays away for you and bfp tomorrow!!
Anybody had bright wee lol? I drink lots of water and it's normally almost clear yet this week it's been very yellow?! It's impossible not the symptom spot when weird things happen to your body!

8 years ago • Post starter

Aww thanks Coops!

I'm not sure about the color of my urine haha, but I'm sure it can vary from time to time due to amount of drinking etc. Hoping of course that it's a good sign for you!

Hoping for 2 BFP's tomorrow!!!

8 years ago

Mines quite consistently pale as I always drink a lot. Who knows, just another small reason to play with my head during the tww haha!
Yes, here's to two positives tomorrow and one for Scotty in a couple of weeks time

Well let's hope your pee can indeed change from pregnancy then!

I'm positively dying here. Still not the faintest sign of AF!!!! Seems ridiculous to be at work at al I'm just keeping the facade of working going and secretly annoying DH on facebook about how anxious I am for tomorrow.

Aaaah ladies why is Mother Nature this cruel? I wish there would just appear a large red cross on your belly if you were pregnant

8 years ago

Well according to google the hcg hormone changes it to bright and cloudy! However I got excited and tested and bfn so there we go! Let's hope it's month 14!
Bless you, it's so much easier for them not having it happen to their bodies. Are you late by your spotting days or your first "full" day?
Tomorrow morning will soon be here and if it's that bfp it'll be totally worth the wait!! The big cross would be very helpful haha!! If only!

Oooo that's a shame Coops! But could still turn positive!!

No usually the flow starts at day 26 (so that's day 1 of the new cycle), which was yesterday, the spotting starts at day 25. But last time the spotting started at day 25 and the flow started at day 27!!! So I've counted day 26 as day 1, but t could be that AF should come tomorrow, if I count from day 28.
But then I should be having the spotting by now I think.

8 years ago

There's a chance I suppose nth at least now I've released a lot of the tension, told you this is what I do lol. I'll see if af arrives Sunday.

Ohh ok, so either way you would have expected something today.. Well tomorrow will be the day !!!

Yes I would've expected at least that if I put a finger in there would be some pink mucus on there, but NOTHING. It's as white as ever, even if I touch my cervix.

Sorry tmi

8 years ago

Haha I don't think much on here can be tmi!! It all sounds very positive for you!!! How exciting!
I wouldn't even know how to find my cervix haha!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo