Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 496 Replies | Last Page

I'm more excited for you two than I would be for my own friends haha. Last month I kept hubby upto date when Scotty was late and he kept asking how she was getting on.
Great that you've still had nothing. Being late is good enough for me to test haha. If you have the tests id definitely take one tomorrow, but that's me.

I've still got lots of funny feelings but I'm sure it's just normal af, so weird how it can cause these things for two long weeks.
You say you've not noticed much.. I think that'll be a good sign, after we've been watching all these little things and getting negatives the month you notice nothing will probably be the month

8 years ago • Post starter

Aww coops!! That's nice lol...I am the same always thinking of you both, I am waiting for another fertility clinic appointment but living in the hope IT happens naturally.

No news is good news Luna hope you get your BFP!!! I would say 14DPO would be a good day to aim for

I have worked hard to get to this weight and hope I can keep going ( I like to comfort eat and like to do this during the 2WW)

Best wishes both of you x x x

8 years ago

What is the appointment for Scotty? Now that you are ovulating so they think you'll still need help? Hubby has a test next week which he is not looking forward to!!

I think a little comfort eating during the tww is completely understandable and the fact you are still losing is amazing, you should be very proud!! Xx

Yeah but I think I'm only 12 DPO right now, so I'm not so sure if a test would be positive and I don't wanna test before work tomorrow morning and have a bfp and having to concentrate a full day then, it's almost impossible as it is!
But I'm so scared AF is weird because AF was weird last month! I'm usually exactly 25 days. Every. Single. Month. But last month was such a weird menstrual cycle that I'm not sure which day to count as the first day, so could also be that menstruation will start on Saturday (because it didn't becaume a true menstruation until Tuesday, even though the spotting began on time).

We'll see. Still not a drop of blood at least, so that's good news :)

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

Hmm I'm really not sure how that works as tests state to test from day of missed period but is that for an "average" cycle or would you just implant earlier than most? It's so complicated!
I know what you mean about testing before work though, it would be a very difficult day. I'll test with you Saturday!!

I don't think you implant sooner if you luteal phase is shorter.. So I think that the dpo is more important than being overdue right. Otherwise short luteal phases wouldn't be a problem in conceiving right? And if your LP is shorter than 10 days conveiving apparently gets tougher.

Omg so excited to share test day! I am dying here. Still not a drop of blood, not even if I feel inside (sorry waayyyyy tmi I know ). Completely white cm!!!

And my nipples are sore and often kind of hard, which is awkward, having them stick through my shirt haha. And I'm nauseous right now but that's probably due to nerves

Oooooomg why isn't it Saturday yet!!!!! I can't focus at áll at work

8 years ago

Oh wow Luna those signs sound so promising!! I don't have any cm at all and feel fine. Normal tender boobs and nipples and a bit of back ache but I fully expect a bfn Saturday and af Sunday!

Best of luck!

Omg I'm hoping sooooooooo hard right now. But I've still got the feeling this is due to that weird AF I had last time.

8 years ago

I'm quite bad when it comes to testing, I'll only be 13dpo.. So id just say to test!! It may give you some sort of relief from the wondering even if it isn't a true result.. Seems to work for me normally lol!
Fingers crossed

Hahaaaa you are making me test early! No I'm gonna wait. AT LEAST until tomorrow haha. I just gotta give AF a chance to show up haha.

I'm too scared for the BFN

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo