Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 TWW, anyone else?

View Full Post

Hi everyone.. I'm new on here. My husband and I have been actively trying to conceive for 13 cycles, no contraception for 18 cycles. He works away so in the 13 cycles we have only BD on ovulation day once.. Twice including this cycle.. This is why the 2 week wait is so much worse this time, who knows when the next time could be as my cycle keeps changing.
I got positive OPKs on 05/07 and 06/07, we BD both days.
I'm currently trying pineapple core, can't hurt to give it a go!
Anyone else in TWW?

496 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 496 Replies | Last Page

OMG let that rule be true! And then BFP's for all three of us!

You're nearing your test day as well aren't you Coops?

!!!!!! Lots and lots of it!

Mom to crazy, happy, incredible Oliver Due with baby 2 this Oct

8 years ago

I'm going to be so disappointed if this doesn't happen!!

Erm.. Not really.. I'm not due until Monday.. But testing 11dpo.. Haven't even thought about it being negative then but potentially positive on Monday as hubby would be back at work :(

3 lots!!!!! Xx

8 years ago • Post starter

1 day to go Scotty!!!!

I'm feeling really down about it today... I am absolutely dreading AF arriving, so much more than normal.. My friend announced her pregnancy yesterday and even though I'd known for 6 weeks, it got to me, which I didn't think it would.

Aww that's a shame coops, it's so hard when other people are pregnant you just have to smile and be 'happy' for them. Just like they will be for you.

Don't loose hope just yet, you never know

I am so nervous!! I am having small cramps in my left side??? Mix of stabbing pains (not sore) and gas feeling??? Dont know what to make of it. I am also constipated (TMI sorry) but that could be AF don't have sore bbs but I want to eat loads of sweet things (again this could be AF) I am going crazy!!!

Your testing soon coops??

8 years ago

Thanks Scotty!
I am so happy for her.. I have just never experienced such envy. If it doesn't happen this month, the next month hubby will be here at the right time is November.. And that's if my cycles are regular

I have also had lots of feelings in my left side! And been gassy lol!
No cm still though.
We are all crazy.. That's for sure!!! Af symptoms are far too similar to what we are expecting

I'll be testing Friday!!

Sooooo much

@Coops: oh I thought you were due before me! Can imagine your envy, even though you're happy for your friend! It's just hard, and the next chance in November is just cruel

@Scotty: it's getting really exciting now! Hope your symptoms are pregnancy symptoms

I'm experiencing a bit of cramping too. And my boobs still aren't sore which is weird 'cause they always start to ache like ten days before AF is due and they did now too but then it stopped. Weird.

8 years ago

I thought I was.. I think because I know I'm testing Friday I think I'm due then, but I'm not :( are you Sunday?
Hopefully he will be home, or I'll ovulate at a different time!!! Or I'm already pregnant hahaha!!

My boobs are really hurting, as they do with af so I'm not at all hopeful :(

Fingers crossed for you both xx

Yeah because of your weekend right? I'm not gonna test until Sunday. I'm only 8 dpo today! May not even have implanted yet.

Well sore boobs are good right? I'm worried that mine don't hurt at all, so weird. I really have lost all hope

8 years ago

Yeah because of your weekend right? I'm not gonna test until Sunday. I'm only 8 dpo today! May not even have implanted yet.

Well sore boobs are good right? I'm worried that mine don't hurt at all, so weird. I really have lost all hope

Keepig my fingers crossed for you too! xoxo

8 years ago

That's right. I'm only 9dpo and you have a shorter LP than me.
I get sore boobs before af though so not a great sign.. I think it's better that you don't have them, if you normally get them. I see anything different as a good sign!!

We have all lost hope together .. Were useless haha xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo