Community post

Discussion

Is this a positive OPK LH surge?

I took this OPK just 10 minutes before taking this picture. The second line showed up within the first 30 seconds and continued to darken throughout the 2 minutes. Is this considered a positive LH surge or should it be darker?

User Image[/URL][/img]

Sorry if the photo doesn't work. This is my first post with a photo.

*My little seed,* *Come find your home,* *Live within me,* *In my womb.* *Grow my precious seed,* *Into a baby to be.* *I yearn to feel you move,* *And kick within me.* *I'll soon await your arrival,* *No matter how long it will be.* *My baby, my love,* *You will soon be with me.* ~*Victoria*~

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well, never mind this post. None of my URLs work so I can't post a photo. Guess I go to a different website that except links or HTML.

*My little seed,* *Come find your home,* *Live within me,* *In my womb.* *Grow my precious seed,* *Into a baby to be.* *I yearn to feel you move,* *And kick within me.* *I'll soon await your arrival,* *No matter how long it will be.* *My baby, my love,* *You will soon be with me.* ~*Victoria*~

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo