Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 451 Replies | Last Page

@TTC- i am personally not a tester as i felt it led to so much unnecessary disappointment. I was not someone who got an early BFP either. You know whats best for you! I always told myself, thinking i was pregnant was much more fun than seeing the BFN. We are rooting along side of you! I truly hope you do not have to have the conversation either. However, i think us women all go through that where once AF shows, we are done, we are angry and we give up. Then O time rolls around and you are back in the game. It's an emotional roller coaster as you know. Timing changes everyone. When we first sought out a fertility clinic and options, DH and both said IVF is not something we will ever do. It's too invasive and not how we want to become pregnant. After months of failed treatments and hopeless cycles, we found ourselves so excited for IVF.

@Jackie-I am so glad your pup is going to be ok. I have a little french bulldog and he is my world. My best friend told me that once you you have your baby, your dog becomes a dog ha. I get it, but i hope that doesn't happen! We are leaving for vacation starting tomorrow and he will be at my sisters house. My sister has a dog but they have never watched Bentley before. I know he will be great and well loved, but i HATE leaving him! I am getting so sad thinking about. Let me tell you...pregnancy makes it ten times worse too! Good luck with your numbers today!! Excited to hear what they are. You have a very good outlook on it also!

@Margie - Sorry that your temp dropped but glad you are ready to move on! What does the next cycle look like for you?

AFM: Yay, we are leaving on vacation tomorrow! This vacation is SO needed! It has been one heck of year, and these last two weeks have been insane at work! Our 5 year wedding anniversary is Friday and we have DH's cousin's wedding the same day. It will be fun to share the day with them! We are going to CA and then will drive to Lake Tahoe for the week. We are calling it our Babymoon! I will be out of touch most likely, but will try to catch up when i can!

8 years ago

LS - have a wonderful babymoon :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Lol so testing tomorrow is a bad idea The suspense is killing me!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Ls- this is always the hardest part of TWW I think. And I think knowing this is our last chance is making me even more anxious to know. I am
More than willing to keep moving forward and keep trying. I've sacrificed 2 years and all these treatments and 2 miscarriages and don't want to come
Out of this empty handed. DH doesn't want to go any further due to the financial constraints of IVF which I get, we simply can't afford it. But I would be willing to at least get the information first (if need be) and then make the decision. Or I even suggested trying 1 more RE just to see if we have better luck with them. So we will see what happens. I pray we won't even have to worry about it. If we end up giving up, I don't think I can accept it. I've sacfificed way too much and gone through so much throughout this journey

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

@TTC- I totally get it. IVF is stupid expensive which is so hard when all you want is a baby. Looking back, i still can't believe we saved up enough money to pay for our entire treatment and not go into debt. DH took an extra job and we saved every penny we had. It obviously paid off. I kept asking people how they did it, and their answer was always...you just figure out a way. I hated that answer, but it is so true. We just figured out a way. We told our families we werent doing Xmas gifts and our parents were sweet to give us gift cards for gas and groceries. We lived on Top Ramen and ate super cheap. I don't know if you guys drink at all, but that as another thing we cut out. I stopped drinking completely and DH would have a beer every now and then. I was shocked the amount of money it saved us. We also found a new clinic that we loved more than our initial one. They were cheaper too. They gave us information for finding grants for IVF and they made sure they found the cheapest place for our meds. I will be praying for you and the decisions you might have to make. I hope you get your BFP so this doesnt even become a worry for you!

8 years ago

HCG dropped to 14.... I'm devastated :(

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago • Post starter

That is what I told DH. I told him we need to at least be open minded to hear what they have to say about IVF if it comes down to that. I have heard there could be grants. At this point, I turn 40 in a few weeks so I don't think we will have the time to save up that much money. And I quit drinking 2nyears ago when we started trying. DH does drink but now that I've convinced him the alcohol affects his sperm count he has cut back (possibly a little too late). I told him that maybe we could even borrow money from our parents. Surely they would want a grandchild, right. But we will just have to cross that bridge when if we get there. It's going to be tough if he's ready to throw in the towel and I'm not.

8 years ago

Jackie - I am so sorry :( I am devastated for you. Thoughts and prayers for you today especially. Wish I could give you a hug.

8 years ago

Jackie~ I'm so very sorry :((( I will be praying for u!

User Image

8 years ago

Oh no. Jackie, I'm so sorry. My heart is breaking for you. Big hugs to you

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo