Community post

Discussion

Mid Cycle Bleeding

I am currently on CD18 & am close to getting a positive OPK. I had spotting on CD12 and light bleeding from Sat CD15 up till yesterday CD17. Today is more of light spotting on TP. I've never had this happen before (mid cycle bleeding). I've been off BC since Jan. Don't know what's wrong (if anything) and wondering if I can still ovulated or has a new cycle begun? #confused

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

This mid-cycle bleeding thing is happening to me as we speak. I wish there were more information out there about this.

Do you think you ovulated?

I hope you find some clarity on your situation! Please post when you figure it out!

Best of Luck <3

8 years ago

Well I finally stopped having the spotting/bleeding but I'm not sure if I ovulated or not? My temp's have been all over the place so fertility friend hasn't confirmed an O. I have an OB appt on the 19th so hopefully I can get some clarification? Good luck to you and keep me posted on whether or not you O. FX

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo