Community post

Discussion

whats wrong with me?!

So far im on 3dpo dpo 1 was back pain, cervix high soft, dpo 2 was really tired and hungry with a small headache. 3dpo is worse, cervix low and firm/dry, realllly hungry backaches, headaches, super tired, I cant eat the food I want to cause it tastes or feels weird in my mouth, mild cramp on the rightside of my lower abdomen ANY EVERYTHING TASTES TO THE EXTREME! The food I liked before, its like its my first time eating it, rice with vegetables in it I used to love but I cant even eat it now, I just ate not 30 mins ago and im hungry again. Whats wrong with me? And I pregnant or pmsing? Has anyone gone through this before also 2dpo my cervix was med, firm-ish and white cm

[I] Chelsea A Baez [I]

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Im adding another symptoms, dpo 3 in addition to the headaches, tiredness, backaches, neckaches, hunger and everything else, I just with from low firm and dry cp and cm to low firm and eggwhite cm whats up?

[I] Chelsea A Baez [I]

8 years ago • Post starter

ANYONE THERE?

[I] Chelsea A Baez [I]

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo