Community post

Discussion

i need help...

im 24 yrs old,i raise my 5 yrs old neice she is mine legally till her mom gets her life together(a whole other story).ive been with the love of my life for 8 years and i knew from the start i wanted his babies, i wanted him to be mine till i say goodbye to this world. we are surviving with this little income we have we always make ends meet we have three huge families with great support in so many ways . almost all my sisters have had children,his sister has had all the children she is going to have which means all eyes are on Me or shall i say US. anyways ive been wanting a baby for about a year now and the last 4 months you can say yes we have been trying. my love hasnt exactly admitted he is trying but you know whats going to when it happens,he knows what i want and i know we are doing great physically emotionally so i can say we really are trying, ill cut to the chance tho ...

i smoke and yes i know this is a personal problem but i really need some motivation, ive smoked 10 years now and i addmit i have a problem. i am an addict to nicotine, it sucked im trapped. i want a baby so bad but i know im going to risk a pregnacy and a baby if i quit or dont quit, i need to quit now! an i cant get a grip!
can any of you guys relate? or give me any advice? coping skills?maybe some cold hearted motherly talks?

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I never was a heavy smoker, just 5-6 a day. I've been TTC for 3 years but finally decided to get serious about my personal health back in October so I quit smoking cold turkey and have not regretted it or missed it since. I feel so much better, look better, and although I'm still TTC #1, I know that I made the right choice for both of us. Plus look at all the money I've saved since then! WOW. I know it's not easy, but you can do it, and you'll be better off.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo