Community post

Discussion

Opks

Hello everyone

I'm after some advice,

Iv been testing with opks since CD10 and I'm now cd 12 I usually ovulate around cd 17 so am I right that opks should at least show a 2nd line by now? My opks are only showing a faint control line do you think I should be worried about this?

Thanks

User Image

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

U took SI 3-7? Going by memory here lol. I wouldnt worry too much. What opks are u using?

10 years ago

Yep although 3 to 5 was with the menopause product so I took an extra day of sI to be sure so it was on day 8 as well lol they are called plan in family I got them off eBay lol I think il order some diff ones and see what happens they ment to be 20mui so at that I would have expected a line even if faint by now

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

These are what Ive been using for my ttc journey. They actually are 20miu...love them!!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/30-Early-Pregnancy-hCG-60-Ovulation-LH-Test-Strips-/140904987848?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20ce977cc8

They will be pink handles when u get them, theyre slow to update pics lol. The hpt's are crap, always a faint shadowy line but theyre good to resell or use for progression testing once ur line is established on other tests. Def not 10miu like they claim, I'd say closer to 50-100miu.

10 years ago

I bought some on amazon that would get here quick enough for this cycle, these do show a 2nd line but I can't seem to get a positive on them thou iv tried testing twice a day for last few days with no luck. I must b ovulating or I wouldn't have af every month. Me n bf have bd last two days ( cycle day 16 and 17) af has come between 31st and 1st last couple of months so can only hope we wasn't to late, my personna monitor has shown me as red days last two days but can't really rely on that because last month I didn't test just input af into it lol

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo