Community post

Discussion

My experience

Hi guys, I just want you all to hear about what has happened to me as some of you guys could of had the same thing happen or could be going through something similar.

I was around 2 days late on my period, as I was so excited I was doing tests from the day I was due on and all was coming back with really faint positive (I must of done around 10 test all different brands) then on my 3rd day of being late I started to bleed it was really heavy and really red blood (sorry to the details) as you can imagine I was heartbroken and so scared so I booked my self in to see my docotor (the Monday) I did another test the day before my doctors except this time the test I did came up darker then before so I did a digital test (clear blue) that came up saying I was 1-2 weeks, so I went to the doctors the following day with a slight bit of hope, the docotor asked me to do a urine test I did and it came back negative, I was in shock as all the test I had done was positive, and all the so called docotor could say for himself was you have had a miscarriage no sorry no nothing I left feeling heartbroken I cried for days and days but I felt like I knew I was still pregnant so I wanted a week and tested again it came back positive except this time the positive line was so dark almost darker then the control line and I did another digital test game back 2-3 weeks!! I couldn't believe my eyes! So today I have been for a blood test to confirm everything but the midwife seems very confident that I am still pregnant! It could of been really heavy implementation bleeding or I conceived really close to my period so I didn't have enough hormones to stop the period. Fingers crossed everything is okay but I know myself my baby is still there! So never doubt yourself, I think the docotor saw my age (20years old) and saw me as to young to be a mother, he way he spoke to me and just his attitude towards me made me feel this way:/ but I hope this helps with someone I just wanted to tell my storey
Thanks for taking the time to read my storey!

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Wishing you all the best and hoping for a healthy pregnancy/bundle of joy! It sounds like you need to hopefully switch doctor's. The one obgyn i went to locally when i thought maybe i was pregnant cuz i was so sick, i just felt they rushed me that day, so i didn't go back there. I found an obgyn that's 30-45 min's away which I will travel too after first time there, not just her but also her PA are both awesome, they just make you feel like you are family, they make you feel comfortable and ask at the end if you have any questions. Im glad i found an OBGYN to go to so when that hopefully BFP does come, i've already found one to go to. Still wish you the best and hope for a great outcome for you!

8 years ago

Thanks for sharing your story! I've been through some rough stuff TTC #1 but nothing like that. Wishing you the best of luck, keep us posted! And switch Drs!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo