Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! Welcome to all the new ladies :)

Just a quick update... I think I'm 6-7DPO today. For the past 2 days I've felt not myself. By that I mean kind of like I'm fighting off a cold or something. I feel it in my throat mostly in the morning but it lingers throughout the day. It may be because my temp was 98.5 this morning! My highest ever this cycle. I'm curious to see what will happen tomorrow. I also had that tight, full, uterine "ache" where it's kind of cramp-like, but different. I have no idea if anyone will know what I mean, lol. Anyhow, I had that yesterday and just a minute or two before logging on here I had a tugging sensation behind my belly button. Kind of like the feeling when you poke the inside - only, without touching it, if that makes any sense. My bbs haven't really gotten any sorer I don't think... but they've been pretty consistent since 2-3DPO.

I feel like I'm rambling... I'm just so curious why this cycle feels different even though a lot of my "symptoms" have happened in other non-pregnant cycles. I guess it's at least keeping my hopes higher!

Fx to all the ladies testing here in the next few days!

and lots of

to all!

8 years ago

Hi ladies, So im 10dpo I caved and did a test :(. I jus pray that its just cause there isnt enough HCG yet, AF is due on tuesday. Its so disappointing to see that 1 line but im still hoping and praying. Feeling a bit low today been reading how some woman get there BFP at 8, 9,10DPO why cant I b one of them too. Im still having slight cramping I broke out in pimples the other day which I normally get 1 or 2 jus beofre AF but iv never had nausea like I had thie week its gone now. Jus feel tired and hungry alot.

Goodluck to eveyone

8 years ago

Hi everyone

I've been lurking.

AF arrived on 7 August and I'm nearing ovulation.

First time using OPKs and temping so hopefully I will have a better idea of what my body is up to this month.

Fingers crossed for all you ladies in your 2ww :)

8 years ago

Hi all,

I had my doc's visit y/day. She did a transvaginal US and pregnancy test which was negative. It seems like a 42 day cycle once is a while is quite normal. She ruled out any pregnancy and asked me to keep trying. Later,I was wondering why she had not even considered ordering a blood test. May be it is all in my head.So, my light bleeding was my period for 1 day. How do you explain that? I was super frustrated yesterday and broke down into tears after all this mess. I have gotten an appt. with an RE for next month. I can't take this shooting in the dark any more. This emotional roller coaster is wearing me down. I am not sure I will last for two cycles this way.

Anyways, I am moving on. Considering April 8 as my cd1, i am waiting to ovulate. OPK was negative this morning.

PS: My younger sis just had a gorgeous little boy this month. I love my new nephew but at the same time its a bittersweet awakening of what my failed attempts.

Good Luck to everyone and wishing for a lot of this month!

to all!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies im joining this group now and sooo hoping for a BFP this cycle, but taking a more of a laid back approach, im 2dpo today so now in the 2 week wait, its gone quite quick this cycle. Fx and baby dust to all of you x

User Image

8 years ago

Aww, dsinha, I'm so sorry to hear all of that. :-( I wish it didn't take soo much waiting and wondering every cycle to see whether or not it worked. We're all here for you!! You've got a great group of ladies supporting you no matter how long or frustrating TTC is :-) You're in my thoughts and prayers.

mrsmawalla: I am SO much like you. Being that I'm only 7ish DPO, I haven't considered testing quite yet but I have DEFINITELY been in your shoes! The more days that passed and the more IC's I used the worse I felt about BFNs. I read that exact thing... all these stories about ladies who got a BFP by like, 9DPO and it was never me!! How frustrating. Fingers crossed and chin up! A lot of women don't even get a BFP until after AF is due!!

WishingforViolet: Good luck! I hope you get all your BD's in this month :-) I've been using OPK's but this was my first month temping too. I hope yours goes better than mine did! I sure expected more clear answers.

Welcome MummyHillsdon! I'm hoping to keep your mindset this cycle! So far so good. It's so easy to symptoms spot and get stressed looking for signs when there's really nothing we can do at all about the wait. Hope it continues to go quickly!

AFM: My temp went down a little from the spike yesterday. It's still high though. I'll take that as good. My fatigue has been a bit more noticeable this cycle as well. I'm attributing that to not being able to stay asleep in the morning even after not getting enough rest. Preggers or not, the hormones are definitely something this cycle! Wow. Also, I realized that the first viable day to use an early detection test is going to be my on my birthday on the 24th... oh boy, talk about mixed emotions. Hope I can stay strong and not test til AF is due on the 29th!

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I think I am 1dpo, had a m/c start of July at 5 weeks, was told to wait one cycle but started trying straight away. Nothing happened. Guess my body needed time to repair so hoping this is the month. my cycles are usually 29-30 days so today still could be ovulation day?

Boobs have been a little veiny since m/c however gone more so last night.
have had little sharp pains on left side near pelvic bone today.... Not sure if thats egg being released or moved along? or.....me being crazy haha. Anyone get these pains during ovulation?

8 years ago

Hey ladies! 7DPO today, tested and but I'm not surprised. I've never had a BFP show up before 9 dpo. So I'm gonna try to wait two more days and test again but I don't know that I'll be able to make myself skip tomorrow morning. Lol. I just woke up this morning and was immediately nauseous, I was assaulted by smells last night and couldn't handle it, been having lots of abdominal pressure, super gassy, sore boobs, vivid dreams for days. I don't think I'm going too crazy symptom spotting this cycle, I'm actually feeling pretty positive!!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies hope everyone's ok. Goodluck with whoever is testing in the next couple of days.

AFM: started having sore aching bbs for 2 days lil bit of nausea on and off still some mild cramping. Tested BFN again 13dpo. Expecting the witch on tuesday hoping and praying she stays away. I never have sore boobs before AF so hope its a good sign. Its not over till AF makes a show.

8 years ago

Hi ladies hope everyone's ok. Goodluck with whoever is testing in the next couple of days.

AFM: started having sore aching bbs for 2 days lil bit of nausea on and off still some mild cramping. Tested BFN again 13dpo. Expecting the witch on tuesday hoping and praying she stays away. I never have sore boobs before AF so hope its a good sign. Its not over till AF makes a show.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo