Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 206 Replies | Last Page

SheRiskers- Check out my temp chart. I did not think I O'd either since I did not get the temp spike that others had gotten. I have a very slow gradual climb, but my OB confirmed that I had through an ultrasound and here I am pregnant. You may be a slow riser. They said any little thing could throw it off.

User Image

8 years ago

bjohnson: Thank you for saying that!! The same day I posted that on this board I found some sites that said having even a small drink the night before can skew morning temp results. DH likes a little glass of wine most nights on our off days together so I joined him a couple times pre-O and immediately after. I have a strong suspicion now that that little bit probably kept my temps just low enough to not register as a spike. Today was the first time I had a big temp spike (98.2F) my highest this entire cycle. I'm 99% sure I O'd sometime on the 12th, 13th or 14th... probably the 13th... so I don't think today's spike indicated O'ing yesterday or anything. Between what you said and the spike I had today, I think I got a little of my hope back.

Also, I thought I was imagining things yesterday, but today I'm sure that my BBS are starting to get a little sore. This is absolutely unheard of for me at 3DPO... They feel like this usually about 4 days before AF. Not sure what's happening - guess I'm in for another wacky cycle!

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

I don't think I've joined this board yet. I'm currently on CD 6 of my 4th IUI cycle. I'm taking 100mg of Clomid CD 3-7 and having increased monitoring and a trigger shot. If I get my sticky BFP my EDD will be around 18 May 2016. I hope we'll see a lot of BFPs this month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

purelex: Thanks sweetheart! Your kind words and the example of your pregnancy gives me hope. Also, I spotted brown for 6 days so not sure if it was AF. I am worried. It is the wackiest and weirdest of all my cycles. I am typically quite regular with cycles between 29-30 days. This last one was 42 days and then the weird bleeding.

SheRiskers: I find ovulation a mystery. So sorry that you are lost in the bbt chart. My temp last month was weird too using the bbt chart. I started using digital opk last month which clarified a lot of stuff especially the advanced cb opk which tracks 2 hormones as opposed to the others tracking only LH. Good Luck! I hope you get your this month.

Margie_M: Wishing you a lucky IUI and hope it gives you a precious baby! Good Luck, I have my FX for you!!!

bjohnson2005: How are you doing? I loved to visualize the story about your pregnancy being detected with ultrasound.

effyocouch: Good luck darling! Looks like you have some pills to help you. Is that prescribed by your RE. I am planning to ask for a reference for an RE from my Ob-gyn tomorrow.

AFM: I am in a daze with my previous cycle of 42 days and then hardly any bleeding... 6 days of barely any brown spotting... panty liner was more than sufficient to hold it. I am not sure if that was AF. Considering that as CD1, I will start monitoring my opk from tomorrow. On an optimistic note, may be May is my lucky month!

Hoping for a lot of this month!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

dsinha-- Thanks for asking. I feel great! I am very bloated today, so I see a little pooch (been sucking in all day since today was the first day back from summer break at the school where I see all my coworkers. I just don't want to tell anybody we are expecting until we get a good confirming ultrasound in a few weeks). I have not had any morning sickness, a few boughts of nausea here and there but I just keep snacks on hand. My bb's finally started getting sore on Saturday. I believe I am officially 4 weeks, 2 days. I go to see my OB on Sept. 8. I think when he puts a face with a name, that he will be in a bit of shock having just seen me for mid-cycle bleeding and a cyst. Now that I know those white specks on the ultrasound were a little baby that hadn't even implanted yet, it is pretty cool. I know there were three white specks. I sure hope that was just a stage of morphing into a little one and creating a sack because if there are three in there then I am going to freak out. I am a pretty small person, so carrying three would be crazy, but overall I just want a healthy baby!

SheRiskers- I am glad you had the spike. I don't think I ever did get over 98 before I found out I was pregnant.

dsinha-that is a crazy cycle. If it was your period, then perhaps not having a super heavy one will help keep your uterus lining thick.

With both pregnancies I ate pineapple after ovulating, just a little every three days or so. It is supposed to help soften the lining to help with implantation. Seems to work for me, so might be something to try.

Good luck ladies. I am thinking about all of you!

User Image

8 years ago

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I was on here. DH and I took a break after almost a year of fertility treatments and 2 failed IUIs. Last one was in February. We have officially started trying again. This will be the second cycle, but first after actual AF. I have PCOS and do not ovulate on my own. FX for everyone this month. May would be a great time to have a baby.

I am currently CD 12. I should O around CD 17 or 18.

8 years ago

Hello ladies
Need your motivation this cycle to stay positive...ttc aftr 6 mnths of losing my first at 11 weeks
Noting my symptoms...pls.enlighten me whats going on wid me..as i am way too anxious...border line desperate
1 dpo- blown up nipples...strange feeling in abodmen
2 dpo same
3 same
4 dpo- noticeable pain in right side...fuller breasts
5 dpo- same
6 dpo- same with nausea after driving
7 dpo- sharp pain in right pelvic zone..with all thr abv symptoms
I hv bn gassy since 3dpo
Fingrs crossed...praying evrry second
Pls tell me if anyone is in similar situayion

8 years ago

Hi to everyone hope everyone is making progress, Anxiousme I think I should be Anxiousme222, im currently 9DPO and just feel like im loosing my mind.

8dpo- nausea cramping headache stuffy nose since 5dpo, unsettled cant sleep. Took FR BFN so im justvgonna wait it out was so disappointed with the BFN cant stand to see another one. AF should be next week wed but im praying she stays away

Hope we all get BFP

8 years ago

I got faked out by my body today. I am 5 DPO and woke up so nauseous I could barely get out of bed... I didn't temp because I had to run for the toilet. I got to work and had worse nausea so a friend gave me zofran, had sore boobs, leg/thigh/abdomen cramps, and was absolutely exhausted. I entered all the symptoms and got excited about how many were early sigs, but now have a fever and feel like I got hit by a truck. Maybe they weren't pregnancy symptoms at all and I just got a virus. :-(

I have fingers crossed for all you ladies! Come on, May babies!

8 years ago

Hi ladies,
Hope everyone is doing well! I'm using my phone so it's a bit hard to navigate. Welcome to the new members, I agree, May would be a great month for a baby!

AFM: cycle day 13 and super neg OPK. Last month was almost positive by this time, but the month before was day 17. Guess we'll see what my body does this month. Been a bit of a stressful week as we are having some home renos done so maybe that has been affecting me? Hoping I can start my TWW soon, much longer and I'll be worried about my LP being too short.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo