Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies, pains have subsided..now just getting odd twinges in my left ovary and my boobs are starting to tingle every now and then.. probably around 5dpo now... Just resting lots...Hopefully this is all our month.

Maybe will feel more symptoms come on once implantation starts... going to try not test till 12dpo... In june I felt really bad pains, went to the hospital and they said I wasn’t pregnant at 10dpo and two days later I had 4 BFPs. unfortunately, I reckon the really bad pains meant something was wrong from the get go...

Maybe less is more this month?

xx

8 years ago

Ladies......... I'm 12-ish DPO and....

I got a !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DH and I are in such a happy shock right now!! I don't know quite what to do next and am just praying for that line to get darker and darker and for a super sticky bean!

The ONLY reason I tested earlier this morning was because I "tested" twice in my dream last night and got a BFP both of those times lol I figured maybe it was a sign, and I guess it was!! The line is still pretty faint but it's not even a squinter. I knew if DH could see it then it must be real.

What a great belated birthday present! I'm trying to stay level headed knowing that it is still very very early but I'm so happy! I really hope this little bean sticks!

8 years ago

Sheriskers- that is awesome! Congrats. When was your birthday, mine was Sunday.

Afm- I had a doctor's appointment yesterday to check my follicles. And I have two really good ones, one on each side. Doctor said the left one is ready. So he prescribed the trigger shot and told me to take it that night so I did. I get to go in tomorrow first thing in the morning for my IUI!!

I am so excited.

So far symptoms from the trigger have been sore boobs and cramping.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Afm- I had a doctor's appointment yesterday to check my follicles. And I have two really good ones, one on each side. Doctor said the left one is ready. So he prescribed the trigger shot and told me to take it that night so I did. I get to go in tomorrow first thing in the morning for my IUI!!

I am so excited.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

I am so excited.

8 years ago

Sorry for the multiple posts. The page was going so slowly, that I ended up clicking submit more than once. I don't know how to delete posts.

8 years ago

Sheriskers - Amazing, 12 dpo is normally time enough to show - so WELL DONE...so exciting. Did you also have light cramps either side?...I’m 6DPO today, had one or two dizzy spells when out shopping. I noticed my boobs have gotten more full and again so many veins!

6 more days till I can test...

xx

8 years ago

murps: yes, I definitely had some cramps. Aside from a random poke or prick that I disregarded and maybe just gas bubbles, I definitely had a few cramps around 5dpo and then again just a few days ago. They felt like very light AF cramps not on a particular side but just overall down there. It flagged in my mind since I usually only get those about 2 days before AF. (She's not even due until Friday!)

Jeska: thank you! My birthday was yesterday (Monday). I was tempted to test yesterday but didn't want to see another possible BFN. I'm still glad I waited! Also, happy belated birthday!

8 years ago

Belated Happy Birthday SheRiskers!

and here's wishing you !!!!!!

I am so happy for you :D You both finally did it. I guess that is the best birthday gift ever!!!!

Sending a lot of :) :) :)

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Go SheRiskers! So happy for you guys! I waited two days and tested again after I got a BFP to watch that line get darker. By 14dpo my line was darker than the control. Good luck and sticky vibes.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo