Community post

Discussion

Sooo Confused :-( 2 Abnormal periods and now possible bfp?!?

Okay so I'm reeeeally hoping someone on here may be able to help me or be / have been in a similar situation, so here's my story....
Myself and my partner are TTC#2 I have a son from a previous relationship, this will be my partners first child. In May I knew we had been successful, FELT pregnant, got faint BFP's Around time AF was due, 5 days after AF was due I started spotting and had horrendous cramps, I had mostly brown spotting for about a week with sporadic heavy bleeding that would only last a few minutes, went to A&E where they did a urine test - BFN and told me I had most likely had an early miscarraige. As soon as the spotting stopped I got a positive OPK so we BD'd, then my next AF arrived on time but was strange, Sooo light, mostly brown spotting & pale brown discharge, but BFN's on tests?! (I took a few! Including FRER & super drug) went back to docs who looked at me like j was mad and said I was just having a weird period and all my symptoms were in my head (I've been very gassy, bloated, tired, hungry and lots of dizzy spells). So I decided she must be right and I must just be nuts, then my next AF was due but again it started with pale brown spotting, a few sporadic hurts of pink blood but was mostly brown spotting / discharge, and very very light!! Mine usually start really really heavy blood red and get lighter after 2 or 3 days so this is really abnormal for me, I know something is not quite right, phones the doc and told her I've had ANOTHER abnormal period with no flow and that the tests were all BFN and she said I was probably stressing myself out causing strange periods and my womb lining might be thin after the early miscarraige but she booked me in next week to check my blood pressure etc just incase, since then I have ordered some 10miu IC's and 2 days ago got a reeeeeally faint smudge of a line in the early afternoon, bf peed on one too and got nothing (we wanted to compare haha) the next day I got a bfn with FMU but got bad heartburn at lunch time (only usually get this when pg) so did another text and a faint PINK second line appeared within the 10 min mark?! BF says its deffo positive but now I'm worried I over saturated it, however what are the chances of 2 false positives in a row even if they are IC's and if it is BFP how far along am I ?!? Ahhhhhh I just want a scan!

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo