Community post

Discussion

Pinches, pulling and cramps oh my

I really need some reassurance! I had a positive pregnancy test on Tuesday then a beta test on Thursday that is 211. Butbmy symptoms come and go and the mild cramping keeps creeping up on me. I have my next beta Saturday morning to see if I am doubling...

Do you think I just over analyzing it??

User Image

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Yup. Haha. It's my first pregnancy. Found out 12dpo. I'm 14dpo now (way way early) but I've had cramps on and off for a couple days.

No one knows I'm pregnant (not even husband, waiting for my drs appt/blood work next Tuesday), but from all thatI've read, cramping is totally normal and some women get it the whole time. As long as there isn't blood or sharp pains, you/we're good! :)

8 years ago

I understand how you feel. I am 13 days dpo and I am experiencing major back pain. I received a positive a few days ago. I almost as if I am having cramps from AF. For now, like the previous poster, it is a waiting game until my doctor's appointment.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo