Community post

Discussion

help!

So, I know youre not supposed to switch to vaginal temping during a cycle, so I decided to make another FF account. My oral temps are so erratic for a number of reasons. 1. I have sinus problems and cant breathe through my nose. 2. I have been on my hypothyroidism increasage for three months in which my temps are rising from low 96's to mid 97's, but due to my open mouth snoring and my hot flashes, I sleep with the air on 70 and my fan constantly spinning. My temps this month have been all over the place. At one point it was 98.07 (which I NEVER get a temp in the 98's so i thought i ovulated, but a few days later it dropped back down to 97.0) I have two BBT thermometers so im temping both vaginally and orally until this cycle is over. Havent ovulated yet i dont think? My first three vaginal temps were 97.49, 97.45, and 97.55. I thought wow, this isnt erratic at all. Then i temped today and my vaginal temp was 98.81!!! My cm is pretty off right now as i had a yeast infection a few weeks ago, just completed the medicine four days ago and i feel like its messed with my CM. I have felt crampy in my abdomen the last couple days.
Heres my question, could i have temped erong vaginally to get a temp of 98.81 today? Thats a 1.4 degree jump.. could i have inserted the thermometer too far? I mean, what can cause a jump like this with a vaginal temp? All the vaginal temp charts on FF are not erratic at all. My oral temp today was 97.55 coming from a 96.69 temp from yesterday. What do yall think??
Please, input please!!!

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo