Community post

Discussion

Random symptom....

I went off the pill in December and we are trying to conceive. Ever since I've gone off the pill I seem to be very aware of my ovaries. I wouldn't call it a pain as much as just a.....pressure maybe? For the past several months its been predominantly on my left hand side. I'm a teacher so I work mostly with females so my ovaries go crazy around back to school time as we all try to sync up with one another, but I've noticed it much more since I've been off the pill. I've taken opk s and it doesn't seem to be disrupting ovulation and my periods are still regular. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else is or has ever experienced this feeling for a long period of time. It's not just during ovulation, it's all month. I mentioned it to my obgyn and she wasn't concerned. Just looking for similar stories :-)

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hey...I get that same feeling...Not everyday of the month, but a few days throughout the month I feel a cramp or tug or pain....I really don't know how to explain it. I know in the past my OBGYN said I had a small cyst (not to worry about it) But now that I keep having this feeling every month I'm wondering if the cyst has maybe gotten larger or something idk (this was about 2 years ago and I have since moved to another city and haven't found a new doc. =(...It's not a pain though, just noticeable.

8 years ago

Thank goodness someone can relate! Did she just guess that it was a cyst or did she find it out for sure? Do you have kids? Has it been problematic as far as getting pregnant?

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo