Community post

Discussion

IMPLANTATION or not??

Fertility friend thinks AF should have arrived or should arrive today. I'm 12 or 13 DPO today (probably 12). On 9/10 DPO I wiped and saw bright red/mucus. This is really the only thing keeping me going for still being in the running.

Husband said I should test Friday, so I did, and have had the testing bug ever since. All BFNs...

Since the bright red wipe on 9 or 10 dpo, I've been spotting very little on and off. I would think this would be AF but NEVER has it started with a bright red wipe like that.

My boobs seem a bit more sore, I've had vivid dreams and was pretty tired this past week, all of that though, could be in my head. The red wipe (sorry for TMI), surely not. Can't make that stuff up. I'll test every morning until AF comes or a BFP but it should have been here today (now on CD 28 today).

Cheeks still feel flushed but temps were down from 97.97 to 96 today. I'd think I was def out except for the red wipe.

Help! Anyone experience this before?

Tested this morning on FRER at 4am when I woke up from my positive pregnancy dream in a sweat, and then with a regular CVS test at 7:30am ... both negative :(

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I think you are testing to soon. If the red wipe is implantation I think you need to wait at least 5 days after that to test or you just get negatives

10 years ago

This exact thing has happened to me during my past 2 cycles. It ended up being AF both times :-/

User Image

10 years ago

I agree I was testing early. I realize all that now. This month I plan to take a back seat to everything. I got myself way to psyched up and had all these phantom symptoms.

AF was so weird this time around because of the stress.

Now, I'm on cycle day 6! Brand new start!

:)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo