Community post

Discussion

CD54 NO AF IN SIGHT WAITING FOR 2ND AF AFTER 2ND TRI M/C

Ok soooo i am new here so hopefully i am in the right spot. i am at cd 54 and waiting on my 2nd af after my april 2nd trimester m/c with my son Malaki. my first af after Malaki was a 45 day cycle. We arent trying trying but we havent been preventing either. Just letting things fall as they fall. I of course have been tracking though. Ive been using the Glow app. I have had EWCM for like 3weeks and pretty heavy. my cervix is very high closed and still firm but not quite nose firm still has a bit of softness. from checking cm and everything i am sure i ovulated around the 30th. So i am about 22dpo give or take. I am getting bfns and am having not one symptom og af coming. I have lately had a bit of nausea and my smell has picked up. Can i tell you it is very annoying to want to eat my favorit food and then be thrown off by the smell lol. But back to my point now that ive given all my info. Should i be concerned i know that it can take a few cycles to get back to normal but coming up on cd60 does make me a little nervous. I havent called the doc yet wanted to get a bit of advice first. I was thinking maybe do a blood test? or just keep hanging in there a bit longer?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

If you're 22dpo (give or take) you should be showing positive on an hpt by now. If you're certain you ovulated and you know you're well passed your expected period, then make an appointment with your doctor to get blood work done, if anything for your peace of mind. It does take some time for hormones to fall back into place after a miscarriage, but there isn't any harm in getting your blood taken to check. Either way you'd probably feel better knowing.

Me (29) Hubby (35) PCOS Mommy to Miss I (2009), Miss P (2014), and now trying for our third. Can't wait to see a soon!

8 years ago

Oh, and let us know how it turns out!

Me (29) Hubby (35) PCOS Mommy to Miss I (2009), Miss P (2014), and now trying for our third. Can't wait to see a soon!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo