Community post

Discussion

Trying for a Year...no luck :(

I'm new to this site and looking for some great support. i'm looking for some advice on preferred preganacy tests? I've used a few but i'm curious about the tests that tell you even before you're late. Also, has anyone every tried to use the ovulation test? Are they any good?? All advice welcome!

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

A lot of ppl swear by the first response early tests, but if you plan on testing often the dollar store tests for pregnancy and ovulation are great (and inexpensive lol). I also really like the first signal brand that you can get from Walmart. Only .88! Good luck to you!

10 years ago

Amazon has a package of 50 wondfo ovulation and 20 HPT's for like $23 or something. They are dip sticks so you have to pee in cup but if you want to take them often its a good deal. I do that and then keep the more expensive tests for when I get what looks like a positive on the cheapo tests, I can verify with the more expensive tests. We have been trying for a year as well, not a fun mile marker. Good luck!

User Image BabyMama2B

10 years ago

Wouldn't recommend wondfo pregnancy test strips, they are terrible for false positives. I used a first response when I got my bfp at 10 dpo. It took us 19 months to get our bfp. Have you been through hormonal testing? And has your dh had a sperm analysis? As for ovulation tests I recommend temping with them so you can pinpoint your exact ovulation date.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I personal use the Woldfo ones when I know it is to early but my curiosity is getting the best of me. Try to use the First Response once a month since they are not the cheapest. My Dr recommended the Clearblue Digital OPK and I swear by them. No second guessing anything since I already do so much of that with the struggle of trying to conceive. Best of luck to you and lots of baby dust :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo