Community post

Discussion

Spotting, Need Advice!!

I need advice!

A little background... I am 28, been off BC for 7 months and my husband and I have been TTC for three months. I eat healthy, am a healthy weight, take prenatals, and try to exercise 3-4 a week.

This month and last I have had some spotting before my period. I would get excited because it would start about five days before my period should start, thinking its IB, because it's really light in flow, either pink or brownish, and had minor cramps (small headaches and heartburn too) along with it. But then it continues like this for 4-5 days before my period actually starts. I then get a pretty heavy flow and bad cramps. I have been taking HPT and all negative. I am thinking I should go into the doctor but my husband always says I am reading too much into it and it's probably me just freaking out.

Anyone have anything like this happen?? I would love your thoughts! Thank you!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I usually spot a few days before my period (sometimes a few hours before, sometimes starts 2 or 3 days before), I think it's normal but having been trying for longer than you the only thing I'd say is don't waste time not asking your doctor things. It's best to ask him/her about it and rest your mind than worry about it. Hope that helps xx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo