Community post

Discussion

TTC Naturally for 3 years

Hi all! Im 33 years old (Monkey year). I've been trying to conceive our first child for years now. Another disappointment my AF coming today. I had creamy pinkish spots yesterday(15dpo), thought that i had late implantation spotting, because i had all the symptoms last 2 weeks. Bloating or low appetite was the rare symptom i had for the last dpo.

Natural conceive is the best way for us while we are not in our homeland. I didn't use any medication before and don't think to use it because my husband and i travelling a lots (croatian and singaporean). Currently, we are staying in my father country Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. For the long vacation, we just spent a month in lapland lasy year and this year we will be in tibet on aug lol.

Since we missed my hubby Dog year. We too tried dragon year was past and this year horse is our fav (My father in law and grandpa). Depend on this 12 zodiacs, we've been planning if it not horse this year, we will skip goat next year and 2016 we will definately try everything to have monkey, its my zodiac! But i will be 36.

Beside all those crazy plans. Recently, my mother in law told us, In croatia, it is free for IVF tests so we hope that we could do everything when we are ready to go home.

About my medical history, I had bowel obstruction surgery in July 2003 done well in singapore. The last time i consulted my surgeon in 2005, he said no problem to have children. Other than that last year we both had some tests done were normal, ultrasound few times measured the size of my ovaries follicle is not mature been asked to take clomid or injection, somehow i refused to do that for now still June. I'd like to know more about the effect of clomid, did anyone trying and how was it kind of infos?

Start from today, i will be here writing down all my dpo symptoms, questions or perhap share some experiences while TTC.

Thanks for reading!
Yeme

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Yeme. I have also been ttc for 3 years.

I know that my problems are: 1) a hydrosalpinx (fluid-filled fallopian tube) 2) a cyst 3) severe adhesions between my bowel and my uterus/ fallopian tube/ ovary. (These are like scar tissue.)

I am going to have an MRI scan on March 19th and then I will have an operation soon after that. They are going to sort out my tube and adhesions and possibly the cyst, too. It depends what it all looks like on the MRI.

I'm 4 dpo.

I have never been pregnant, not even for a little bit. There is more on my Countdown page and in my TTC journal if you want to take a look.

It can be really tough trying for such a long time. I've had lots of blood tests etc. Do you feel you are missing out on an investigation if you are travelling?

I am a horse myself, so this is my year. Also, I am Sagittarius, so that is quite horsey. Maybe this is a good year for me!

5 years TTC. Endometriosis and adenomyosis. Surgery. 2 IVFs. No joy. Low ovarian reserve. Is there any real hope? DE IVF = next step. Much higher success rates, but so used to things not working, it's hard to feel too hopeful. Wishing others an easier time.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo