Community post

Discussion

Clearblue OV Kit

I started using the clearblue OV kit on day 12 of my cycle, got a low fertility symbol, then tested again on day 13 and got a peak fertility symbol. I have tested now on day 14 and got a LOW fertility symbol again....what does this mean?? That my window to conceive is very short???

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

No but it's easy to miss your lh surge as that only happens once so you were lucky to catch it! I'm using the Cb ov monitor too and once had a positive and neg fertility answer using the same urine! You actually ov 24-36 hours after pos result so just cos it's negative now doesn't mean u have missed your window at all, your right in the middle if it xxx

and to us all !!!xxx

10 years ago

Thanks for that, the test that indicated low fertility was 26 hours AFTER I got the peak reading....I also had no flashing smiles. Let`s see how it works next month!!! Good luck with yours, I had no idea the readings can vary so much, even with the same urine!!! x

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo