Community post

Discussion

3 days until AF

So I don't really know what's going on, but my period is due in 3 days and normally by this time I'm having bad cramps, lower back pain, my face breaks out, wicked sore breasts, mood swings, one or two days of nausea and dizziness, and craving junk food. Also I get wicked bad insomnia.
But this week I haven't had any of that except mildly sore breasts. I was pretty tired all week but I was thinking that had to do with work. So I'm trying to figure out if these lack of symptoms could be a sign or not. I don't want to get my hopes up and end up disappointed in 3 days but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the best. This is definitely not normal for me though, to not have any symptoms before my period. And my period is never late. It's always either right on time or a day or two early. I haven't had a late period since I was a teenager.
Has anyone else ever had a lack of AF symptoms and ended up getting a BFP??

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Yes, you might be pregnant or something else. Have taken a pregnancy test?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo