Community post

Discussion

Impatient and over-analyzing. Can anyone make a guess?

This is the first time I've TTC after a miscarriage. I'm a hot mess. Trying to play it cool, didn't do anything major as far as TTC other than monitoring my somewhat irregular/but still somewhat regular cycles and monitoring my CM.

Lots of info ahead, some TMI.

AF is "due" on Tuesday.

I'm not certain when I O'd, I believe it was the 5th or 6th of this month. My LMP was the 20th of June. My cycles range anywhere from 31 - 40 day, but the last 3 months they've been pretty consistent 30-32 days. (See what I mean about regular/irregular? The previous 3ish months cycles were pretty consistent 49-42 days.)

Anyhow, I have kids, and life got busy, so I only BD'd on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

I had spotting, veeery faint, on the 15th, and now a little today on the 18th. I've had some dull cramping, little bit of lower back pain. My breasts are full feeling - but not sore. I feel full, or bloated. My CM has been crazy thick and plentiful, but sort of more dry and tacky? I've been hungry, more so than normal. I wish I could say I'm peeing more, but I've also been thirsty and drinking a ton more water than normal, so I am chalking all peeing to that and nothing else. I feel little bouts of nausea... but I think I might be overthinking that and making it worse than it really is. Like my desire for a BFP is playing tricks on me.

I took a HPT this afternoon (bought the test then, couldn't wait for FMU) and of course it's negative.

What do y'all think? ANy chances I'm going to get a BFP or am I just over analyzing and about to start AF?

TIA!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi
just wondering if you got that bfp you sounded like me right now :/

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo