Community post

Discussion

Perimenopause or pregnant?

I'm 42 and have had cycles from 26-30 days, now I'm 4 weeks late with negative tests and some with faint positives after the time limit. Camping everyday for the last 6 weeks, minor spotting 2 1/2 weeks ago. Anyone go through this and it's just peri-menopause or ended up BFP or with just low levels or untraceable HCG?

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi, the latest I have got to was just over a week but it didn't take for me. Since you have made it to the two week mark I would say it looks promising. I really hope it works out for you.
I use superdrug own make test to confirm the cheap dip tests as i have never had an evap line with them and they are ultra sensitive.
Hope you update and it's good news :)

8 years ago

Still no AF but slight cramping here and there with feelings of uterus flutters sometimes. I feel like I'm ready to get my period but nothing. Still BFN's. Still having unprotected sex with my babe not knowing if I'm fertile anymore. This is the longest I've ever gone without a period.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi again,
Have you been to the doctors to see what they can suggest? It must be so very frustrating for you.
If it def turns out not to be a pregnancy I have heard that vitex can regulate your cycle but not unless your absolutely sure. It might be worth doing some research on the net while you wait.
I wish you the best of luck and the fluttery tummy does sound like a pregnancy symptom, will keep fingers crossed.

8 years ago

Hi. This must be so frustrating for you. I would schedule a visit to the ob/gyn just to make sure. Hope everything works out well for you.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo