Community post

Discussion

TTC#4 late 30's

Feeling guilty reading about the real struggles some heartbroken women are going through waiting for their babies to be put in their lives. It's like a whispered unspoken secret in daily life and my heart felt hopes are with all these Mamas in the making. I can't imagine how hard it must be to just face a new day a new cycle another round of drugs and exams etc. May the queen of baby dust production dump everything she's got on you all. Plus a little dollop of courage to keep going. What's meant to be is meant to be. Sending huge hugs and love. .

14 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

Your post is so sweet! How long have you been trying for number 4? We just started trying for # 3 and I feel so sad for all the heartbreaking TTC stories it almost makes me worried number 3 will end up taking forever. My first two are 9 years apart so I was hoping for 2 and 3 to be within 2 to 3 years of each other! Good luck to you on #4

10 years ago

Hiya runner mama.

This us cycle 3. I have an 8 year gap then an almost three year gap. Between my three. I'm nearly 39 and this still makes me feel like I'm stumbling around in the dark. I'm on 7dpo and hate this waiting part. How are you doing?

10 years ago • Post starter

It's crazy how each time feels like the first time all over again! I am doing great, this is literally my first cycle off the pill so I have not set my hopes too high this round. I imagine my body needs time to "adjust". Due to have AF on 11th and as always I can feel it coming...but maybe with any sort of luck we will have a Christmas baby? :) how about you, how are you doing?

10 years ago

Good morning.

I have the nastiest metallic taste in my mouth for 4 days now. Have no idea what it is. Few stabby boob pains and that's it. Tick tick.

How are you feeling? Any luck yet? Last time I talked with you you were 7dpo. I was supposed to get AF yesterday and still no show yet. I did test with a digital test but it was negative, so patiently waiting. Or more like I am practicing my patience, like I tell my kids to do! It's so hard! Hope your still in the running too! Good luck!

10 years ago

Hiya runner mamma.
Still in the race. Due Af on 17th. Peeing a lot??? Taste thing gone thank goodness was yeuch. Think bb's tad bigger but it's hard to know as my littlest still gets a morning boob! Feel a bit fuller in the tummy so will wait it out. No sticks left. Ordered more expecting them Mon or Tues. So we will see. How are you doing on the waiting. It's tough going!

Good morning! I am glad to hear the nasty metal mouth has gone away! I am also still in the race this morning! 3 days late and I had to gag down a banana this morning! Yah for nausea, that's a good sign! I could also smell the lady getting out of her car in the parking lot and I have parked by her many times and have never smelled her before! Hahaha I have either mentally tricked my body into thinking I am pregnant or I actually hit the jackpot on the first round. I am still getting negatives with the clear blue digital, I wish I would have paid attention to what I bought. I just saw 5 pack, and thought score! I always used the first response one or two line sticks in the past...oh well! I still have three left to use so I might as well use them up! Here's to big bbs, smelly neighbors, and gagging on breakfast!

10 years ago

Hi again runner mama.

Your descriptions made me smile. Good fir you. Fingers crossed. I have a friends birthday dinner on sat and got a really sore spot ( unusual for me) on my chimney chin chin. Not nice ya know the ones that feel like they came up from your bones. Bruisey feeling. Feel AF-ish if that's even a word which is due Monday. So just dunno. I kinda think mild symptoms aside I'm prob out this month even though no one knows about TTC my friend dreamt I was pregnant and I'm usually the bearer of the dream news to others. So time will tell. Baby dust all over and all round. Xxxx

How was your friends party? I ended up being able to go to my hubby's fireman fund raiser and have a few drinks with friends as aunt flow reared her ugly face Friday night...so we are starting cycle 2 as soon as he returns from training :) maybe Christmas will have an extra special gift this year :) how did everything turn out for you?

10 years ago

Hiya runner
AF arrived. Very sore this time again. Cd 38 or something crazy. Was stunned to be honest thought we had a great chance at getting good news. If we conceive rhis mint dd will fe the same as my last child's dd except he was delivered two weeks early. How are you?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo