Community post

Discussion

5DPO & going crazy waiting, would love to find a buddy!

View Full Post

I've been lurking around for a while and have finally decided to post! DH and I have been together for 12 years, married for almost 5 and are currently ttc#1! I ovulated on Feb. 28th, so I am currently 5DPO and would love to find a buddy to symptom spot with or keep me from going insane, this is ALL I think about, I have accomplished about 1 hour of work in the past 2 days :( Ladies, whose with me?!

27 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 27 Replies | Last Page

Acushla! That metallic taste is a hallmark symptom! How many dpo are you? Getting close to testing? I'm a year younger than you so, I'm stressing about the possibility of getting pregnant.

So, I'm 8dpo and FF says my period is due to start tomorrow. That's because my usual 10 day luteal phase came to a screeching halt at 8dpo last cycle. The other day, my boobs felt heavier than usual. But that could be wishful thinking. My boobs have always been on the small side. Also, feeling pressure in the lower abdomen but for all I know I could be constipated or something. LOL! I've been trying to find alternate reasons for any symptoms I have so I'm not too disappointed when AF shows.

How's everyone else? Come on, ladies! Keep me from googling symptoms. I'd much rather obsess over yours. Ha! :)

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

10 years ago

Hiya miss carols,

I'm 8dpo. Also dreadful headaches and peeing like a champion. I have a week to go till I reckon a test will be worthwhile. For some reason my tests don't show up early like some pics from the test gallery here.

10 years ago

Hi again girls,

This peeing non stop thing is getting ridiculous. I either have a uti or my bladder has shrunk to an egg cup. How is everyone else doing?

10 years ago

I'm only 2 dpo and already driving myself insane. I'm very glad I found this site. It helps to know that I'm not the only woman obsessing over all this. Most of the time I feel like an idiot. Lol I nearly drove myself mad last month convincing myself I was pregnant, only to get AF right on time. Trying to not be quite as ridiculous this month....

10 years ago

Well I've caved and tested. Pretty sure it's a bfn and my mind is playing tricks on me as every once in a while I think I see something, then I don't. I thinks it's because I want so badly to see it :( Still having a lot of cramping, not sure if this is normal or not, AF is not due to Saturday, but really starting to feel out.

10 years ago • Post starter

Aw Twinkie

You sound so down. Cheer up you just never know fingers crossed. I also feel out and AF due Monday so we will mind each other and cheer each other up should we have to. It's still kinda early maybe try in a day or so and that baby dust queen up there might tip the whole lot on ya. Keep in touch and I will too. Sending big big hugs. Xxx

10 years ago

Hi Twinkie!

I'm 10 DPO today and am looking for cycle buddies too! Also in a long term relationship.. DH and I have been together for 14 years and married for a year and a half, working on TTC #1!

Been having headaches and nausea upon waking, but BFN yesterday and today, hoping I am just testing too early.

Also been having increased urination which I know is different for me because I'm a nurse and (even though it's soooo bad) I usually can hold my pee in for 10-12 hours during any given shift because I'm always on my feet/running around, and lately I've been going 3-4 times a shift because I can't hold it!

Lastly, been pretty emotional when watching TV.. cried three times yesterday watching shows that aren't usually known to produce dramatic feelings

Hoping for good news for all TTC soon!!

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome babydust85! Your symptoms sound promising!

Thank you for the kind words acushla, trying not to get too down, but it's been a rough few days, hoping tomorrow will be better. Still getting odd cramping, no other symptoms.

Baby dust to all!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls! We are in our 3rd month TTC #1! Tomorrow should be the big O, but not sure as AF came on the 28/02 until 03/03 and then again 04/03 until 08/03, so I'm confused, but hopeful! I really want a cycle buddy because all the hoping is making me crazy, I'm sure, lol! We are both in our twenties, and had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in highschool and this is the first time we are actually trying after that, 6 years later :)

10 years ago

Hiya all,

Feel ok at the moment still tripping off to the loo loads, starting feel
Bloated. Broke and tested 4 days ago don't know why just the boldness I suppose bfn. No surprise there I'm getting tiny little needle darts in the bb's so not enough to call real anything. Trying to hold out on poas. Well used up all the last batch. So have no choice but to wait till mon or tues once the witch does not visit before then.

Keep in touch y'all and keep up to date on all the gory details. Love and kisses. Xxx

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo