Community post

Discussion

12 dpo faint pos ? Evaps ?

Hi everybody

This is my first post but have been following posts on this site for months.

Me and my partner started to TTC in january and by march we were pregnant !!!! We were ober the moon ???? our joy was shortlibed though as at 10 weeks i had a bit of bleeding after sex but got progressivley worse and was constant. I was booked in for an early scan and was told the baby only measured 7 weeks and had no heartbeat. We were devestated and it came as a massive shock to us both.

I opted for the natural miscarriage and was booked in for another scan 2 weeks later.

I was advised to wait 1 cycle to TTC again wich we did so here i am now lol i am currently 12 dpo and have taken some tests i dont know if they are evaps or faint positives im having cold/flu symptoms and have been having twinges and sharp shooting pains since around 6 dpo

AF is due on friday but i am hoping and praying she does not turn up

I have put some pics of my tests under the 12dpo test pics section and alot of you have voted positive i really hope your right and they are not evaps lol ????

Baby dust to you all xxxxxx

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Bunp ... Can anyone help me out ?? Does it sound like im pregnant this month ??

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo