Community post

Discussion

Has anyone had what they thought was a Period before BFP?

Hey Ladies,

I really hope someone can help me. I don't have any girlfriends who have had babies yet so I don't have anyone else to ask. At this point I just want to curl up into a ball and cry :(

Today I am 10DPO.

I had a small match head size speck of blood when I wiped at 8DPO.

My Nipples have been SO sore (which has never happened to be before) so I kind of put 2 and 2 together and thought this MIGHT have been implantation bleeding.
I have also been so headachy, extremely tired, irritable and feeling off.

Starting from yesterday 9DPO I started spotting brown/ rusty blood. It's really watery and is only really there when I wipe. It's there this morning too (10DPO)

My periods have never once come early, I have a very regular 28 /29 day cycle.

Does this sound like I have just got my periods early?

I did I HPT this morning but it was a BFN. Although I'm thinking it may have been too early to test?

Does anyone have any advice for me?
Has anyone else had this happened before?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi! I'm in the same boat as you were when you posted this. I've been having this early, brownish light bleeding and am wondering if it may be implantation bleeding. I've taken two tests (DPO 9 and 11 - today is 11), and both were negative. Did you end up getting a positive result or was your period just early?

10 years ago

Hello ladies,
What you are going through is normal during the first trimester you do bleed and are more then likely pregnant. Wait a few days a retake your test! Try not to get too stressed as that will affect the growing baby! Believe in yourself and what your feeling! There are many great books at your local library that can help ease your anxiousness! Good luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo