Community post

Discussion

December 2014 due date BFP wanted - IVF - anyone else?

We have had 8 attempts IUI all BFN :(

Now 1st try of IVF - currently on down regulation injections - go back on Thursday for injections to stimulate.

Very scary 1st time trying like this. Lots involved as I am sure you all know!

Scared of the TWW as had this all before but different. No reason why i'm not able to conceive so IVF used as diagnostic tool too! Hoping that I produce some eggs and some are viable!

Anyone else trying to this month?

Due date if successful will be Christmas day here!!!

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi PrettyPink!

I'm on my second round of IVF, should start injections this weekend.

We had 3 failed IUIs and obviously one failed IVF. Otherwise diagnosed as "unexplained infertility."

It definitely is scary and overwhelming, but try to stay positive. I spent my entire first cycle basically feeling sorry for myself, and I can't imagine that helped. I'm determined to keep a positive outlook this time around, now with a more aggressive protocol, as I didn't produce many good eggs last time.

We have another IVF board, though the title is now outdated. You can find it here:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=30012&p=9#reply_161750

10 years ago

Thank you Ssurra - good to know I am not alone most of all x I hope your 2nd try is more successful x Thank you for taking the time to say something to me it means loads!

I will have a look at the other board you mentioned - just getting my head around all the acronyms is a nightmare!

:)

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello, my husband an I have been trying for about 20 months. I have PCOS, insulin resistance, an arcuate uterus and a thin septum in my uterus. my husband has 25% DNA damaged sperm. we have just learned our only option is IVF and we are s starting right away and if successful will have a due date end of December early January. we are excited an nervous about this process. any advice from those that have gone through it?

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Hello ladies I am in the middle of my IVf cycle as well. Or more towards the end i should say just in the waiting period right now. I also have "unexplained Infertility". We were lucky enough to have 10 follies retrieved, all 10 fertilized with ICSI and after a day 5 transfer the remaining 9 were all frozen. i Just had the egg retreival done last tuesday the 18th of march, and the transfer on sunday the 23. I will go in on April 1st for my blood results which i am freaking out about now. But if anyone has any questions i would be glad to help in anyway i can.

10 years ago

I am in my TWW of my first IVF!!! I have had 7 MCs before this, ectopic and in uterus. I really hope this works out. Good luck to you!

10 years ago

Hi All

I got my BFP last week :)) Really pleased

How is everyone else doing??

xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo