Community post

Discussion

6dpo cramping and temperature rise!?

I am 6 dpo and have had a temperature rise this morning and type cramping and back pain since yesterday which Is not normal for me. Also itchy breasts for a few days but no soreness. I think our timing was good this month so I am hoping for a in a few days. Some creamy discharge only when I wipe and a mild headache yesterday. I am kind of new to this and was wondering if my temperature rise this morning is a good sign? I hope! Any input is appreciated! Also if anyone wants to be cycle buddies let me know! ;)

User Image

16 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

If someone with some experience could give some input i would appreciate it.

10 years ago • Post starter

Well this post didn't help haha

Hi TLOVE
I have no real advice as i have just started charting but im not doing it religiously as just getting hang of it at the min!
I had a sharp rise 8dpo after a dip around 5dpo, I had what i think was spotting around the time i had a dip. 9dpo now (or 10!) and temp has come down again a bit after the rise.. feel like im out this month! Hope your temps stay up ( I believe this can be a good thing, even if they dip as long as they climb again?!) I am just get my info from other posts i have seen tho so not scientific by any means!
If I get the hang of this charting thing in the next few months I will read more into it myself, I thing time of day temps done can have an effect too... and my temp times are all over the show! my phone lines broke so my internet connection carp at the moment but please update if you get a positive.. il follow the post!!
gl and

10 years ago

My temperature dropped slightly this morning but I was awake of and on for 3 hours leading to temping so that might have something to do with it. Hoping it Rises again tomorrow! I hope this is my month! Always wanted a November baby ;) fingers crossed for you as well skellynet!

I WILL BE YOUR CYCLE BUDDY!!! 7DPO!!!

10 years ago

Ok maybe baby! :)) are you having any symptoms or anything? I just don't feel pregnant..I know it's early but I just thought I would know!

home from uni and my temp has had a drop, i did do temp this morning too (but its usually around 4pm i should be doing it) quite a big drop. I have big pain left ovary and am feeling really ill. just started spotting too, im hoping its not a really early af!!! its not due for over a week!!!!.. i did ovulate 2days early this month tho! i will keep an eye on it, i did have spotting and temp dip 5 dpo so was hoping it was implantation spotting, i do sometimes bleed with ovulation but at 5dpo that wud be too late to count as ov spotting... thinking it may be something that just wont stick!!
will keep u updated!! good luck and baby dust!!!

10 years ago

Well I had another temperature drop this morning at 8dpo. Hoping and praying for a rise tomorrow! :/ we'll see I guess. Baby dust to everyone!

im now 11 dpo.. temp still same, spotting stopped again, still BFN hpt... don't think its gonna happen tho. Just realised the temps i was taking were from afternoon and another girl told me i need to be doing them in the morning so will start next cycle!

10 years ago

Yes definitely start taking them in the morning.... While you are still laying in bed and have not moved yet.. Same time each morning if you can. My Temp rose a bit again this morning! however I still don't feel good about this cycle and have already started strategizing for next cycle! Goodluck!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo