Community post

Discussion

Advice needed with AF

Ok me and my dp decided to ttc #1 made a doctors appointment to have my coil removed which was on 5th Feb had AF arrive on 25th Jan before my coil was removed had very slight spotting after coil was removed. AF made another appearance on 8th Feb till 14th. All seemed ok but i had spotting 19 - 21 very light bleed and was very pink not like my normal periods as I suffer with bad period pains but I just feel a dull ache.
not sure if all this is my body just sorting it self out after coil removal but I am very confused and not sure how I can work out if and when I am ovulating. Do i go from my intiall period in january or the feb one. Any advice would be be appreciated.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Anyone?

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I would count from February as Day 1 of your cycle, since it was a long bleed. Your body is establishing a new cycle. It might still be a bit out for another couple of cycles

10 years ago

I'd wait until your next cycle starts to start monitoring it. I think it might take a couple of months to settle down. Good luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo