Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 746 Replies | Last Page

I cant see your chart hun you have to make it pubic xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh Ok sorry I didn't know that it was private.

<a href=

10 years ago

Lol that's ok you just tick the box then we can have a looky lol. I cant get my head around the BTT chart yet its the first month that I am using it, my temps are going down and I don't really understand what that means.

Will they go back up or am I out this month, any idea? lol xx

From what I have experienced when temps are going down AF is on her way. How many DPO are you? I looked in Manage my account and I can't find it. I put a ticker in my signature and its not working.

<a href=

10 years ago

I am only 6 dpo hun too early for AF 8 days too early... yeah you have to copy and paste the ticker to where you want it the you have to tick box where it says attach my signatures when you post... can you see mine xx

Yes I see yours do you see mines. I tried to link it but for some reason or another its not working.

<a href=

10 years ago

Yes 6 dpo is way to early. I wouldn't even worry about a fallen temp. Are you temping vaginally or orally?

<a href=

10 years ago

sorry hun my friend came no one knows we are TTC lol... yes can see your now

Orally hun is that the best way then? xx

Happy to find this group. I am 43 I have 5 children the oldest is almost 21 and I have a sweet baby grandson! My youngest is 2 and DH and I trying for another. We have only our youngest together and would like to have 1 more for him. He is 10 yrs younger then me.
I suffered a chemical in Nov and then lost another at 7 weeks along in January. Starting to think at my age its a numbers game and just getting a good egg. My progesterone was tested and its fine. Started taking low dose aspirin on my own direction. Good luck to all you ladies and baby dust!

10 years ago

Hi hun,
Welcome my oldest is 21 this year too, what stage of your cycle are you at? Xx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo