Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Hey Jaxx anything new with you hun?

Babyangel when is AF due hunni?

Beaedhill got everything crossed for you not legs everything else lol keep us posted sweetie...really hope this is you month.

I am thinking of you all and my hopes are with you xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Love you Karlou. I am praying that this is it no more ttc. We are going to get out twins and live happily ever after. Praying for the rest of my ttc. If this is the BFP that we have all been waiting for. I am going to post the regimen that I used to get pg. Much baby dust to all of you.

<a href=

9 years ago

oh come on babyangelG and beadghill give us some girls!!!!!
come on now!!!! i have to see some BFPs before i leave for the islands for good luck :)))

baby dust to all ladies

karlou
jaxx6207
thatslife2

9 years ago

I really have a good feeling that this is it. This is my last month ttc. I am going to get my twins. I have been asking God for a set of twins and I have faith that he is going to answer my prayers.

<a href=

9 years ago

Loves you too hunni my little warrior may the Lord bless you in abundance amen amen!

I am on pins now waiting hahaha!

Its like Christmas xxx

It's me again. Sorry Merenda honey I'm afraid that it's going to be up to Beaedghill for this month. Come on beaedghill we're all rooting for you!
AF arrived this afternoon so I am definitely out now. She was supposed to arrive 2 days ago, but she was being a tease. So I have to tell you ladies something that just happened. I'm not sure if I mentioned in the past how my son started kissing my belly and saying hello to the baby?! He doesn't have a clue we are trying. So we are on vacation and walking through a store and suddenly he stops, turns to kiss my belly, and says, 'don't worry there's still a baby in there.' Ok so OMG I had to turn away in shock with tears in my eyes to say a little prayer. Wow, huh?! No talk of babies prior...nothing. Just out of the clear blue. Ha no pun intended. Just thought I would share my little story.
Love to all of you!

User Image

9 years ago

Aww sweetheart I am sorry she turned up, I was late last month and it sucks big time when that happens... I can only imagine how you feel, your little one saying that..The faith of a child hey...maybe he knows whats coming :D xxx

Just wanted to wish you all lots of blessings and baby dust. Going through this stuff is hard emotionally and physically. Know you are not alone. Sending lots of baby dust to everyone!

9 years ago

Hi!

Hi Kcat24, welcome.

My good friend once told me that what you are supposed to have will not pass you by. I have always found comfort in that.

BabyAngelG, that was the sweetest story I've heard. Definitely don't give up! Sounds like your baby has a plan.

Beaedghill, I completely agree faith is important.

Merenda, maybe a bit of relaxation in the islands is exactly what you need.

Karlou, maybe you need a sound track, a bit of privacy and go at your dh.... My good friend has used Joe Cocker's You can leave your hat On, for motivation..... course you wouldn't have to leave your hat on!

Not, much to report here... bb's are tender. I have to be downtown DC (yup, Washington, DC) at 7:15, so I can be one of the first when they open at 7:30, so I can get a blood test and be to work by 8:30. I will get a call from Julianna somewhere between 1-4 and tell me the results. Its a bit clinical (of course I'm not sure what she sounds like when giving fantabulous news). If its a no, then I wait for AF and then go in 2-3 days later and get checked for cysts. Then I start the injections on about the 3rd day, go in to have my blood checked on the 7th, go back for an ultrasound about the 11th and blood work, and usually one more time till they tell me to take the shot which will cause ovulation about 36 - 44 hours later.

Now, if its good news, I'm so not sure what's next! It would sure be nice. Our anniversary is on the 29th! What a surprise!

Sending everyone (((((hugs))))) and

9 years ago

I am so sorry BabyAngelG.... but what a sweet story. Keep the faith

Welcome Kcat24

goodluck to all of us

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo