Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I don't know what was going on with my phone and this site, but it just wasn't working out for me to reply to you this weekend.
Ok so I'm also trying really hard to not get my hopes up too hard, but I had what appears to be an implantation dip on my bbt. It was a little early, but it looks pretty obvious and completely different with my readings from last month. My bbs are sore and I feel bloated and completely exhausted. Oh I'm keeping my fingers crossed with prayers going BIG TIME! Merenda - you seem to be close to my cycle and things look really promising for you too! Karlou - that dang AF! Keep your chin up girl. New month = new opportunity!
Thatslife2 - glad to hear you are feeling much better Hon. I've been keep you as well as all the ladies in my prayers! Hope all of us get a this month!!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey BabyAngelG

i m on the same boat. i interpret everything as early pregnancy symptom. for the past 2 days i soooo need naps. today i slept for 2 1/2 hours though i had a good night sleep. oh... and cucumber made me nauseous!!!!

i wish it is a bfb this month and not (as we say in Greece for women who want soooo much to get pregnant and imagining symptoms) "pregnant by the wind" :)))

Good luck to all of us ladies

9 years ago

You guys are really close on your cycles.. Its great to get to have a cycle buddy.

I really hope you guys get your BFP and we can get some good news on this feed and start a bfp trend lol.

xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies I think I ovulated either the 9th or the 10th. Af is due either the 24 or the 25. Last night I was cramping on my right side so bad that I couldn't sleep. Praying that this is a BFP with twins boy and girl.

<a href=

9 years ago

Now that would be awesome babes really hope all that hard work pays off sweetie xx

best of luck beaedhill!!!
our cycles are close
wishing you a double BFP

and to all ladies

9 years ago

call me crazy but i tested today just because i was extremely sleepy and light-headed. BFN of course AF is due 22nd so it is veeeery early. it s always fun to p.o.a.s.

9 years ago

I think we all do it Merenda...we say we are going to test early but always do lol ...its a part of the crazy TWW symptom lol xx

Thank you Merenda! How are you Karlou? I love having cycle buddies. The only sad part of it is they get their BFP and leave me behind. Today I am 6dpo and this is what my Ovia app said today.

July 16, 2014 06:12 pm
You reported constipation, cramps, tender breasts, bloating, nipple soreness, gas, right pelvic pain. Gas is a common sign of pregnancy, so keep paying attention to your body - you'll know for sure soon!

You reported cervical fluid that looks like school glue. CF may become thick and creamy with a progesterone surge if you conceive, so keep tracking this. This is my Ovia all my data for today and this is what it says.

<a href=

9 years ago

You reported constipation, cramps, tender breasts, bloating, nipple soreness, gas, right pelvic pain. Gas is a common sign of pregnancy, so keep paying attention to your body - you'll know for sure soon!
G Cervical Fluid
You reported cervical fluid that looks like school glue. CF may become thick and creamy with a progesterone surge if you conceive, so keep tracking this. This is my Ovia all my data for today and this is what it says.

<a href=

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo