Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Wow meranda that sounds promising babes fingers crossed for you hunni xx

9 years ago • Post starter

if your in the UK try this link ladies for cheap ovulation dip sticks xx

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320723506817?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

This one is from hong kong xx

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-60x-Ovulation-Fertility-Predictor-30x-Early-Pregnancy-Test-Strips-Kit/301008328616?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140122125356%26meid%3D8268609974082064739%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D20140122125356%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D320723506817&rt=nc

That's life 2! I am so sorry. I just read your posts...(((hugs))). Karlou, I know how you feel....AF grrrr....but somehow once its here it gears me up towards the coming month and I feel determined.
I'm still using Gonal F. This month, I feel a bit optimistic (I know, I shouldn't)...the follie was measure at 19 on day 11 and they had me trigger the same night (Wed) and said to bd on Thurs, Fri and Sat. My dh isn't build for that, so we bd on Thurs (28 hours after trigger) and will bd tonight. The side effects from Gonal F is a bit different that Clomid, for me they are less severe. Clomid gave me false pregnancy symptoms, that confused me and while they gave me hope...dashed the hope too! So, today should be 2 days po....(I hope)....!
I'm hoping to see bfp's this month! ....Good lucky ladies!

9 years ago

N be careful with Preseed. Used that with Clomid....a little goes a very long way! or the old saying Less is more! Good Luck

9 years ago

Good luck jaxx let's get it this month xx

Good morning ladies, how are we all this good day?

Any news?

CD3 and re-joined slimming world to shift this excess weight hopefully this is the only thing holding me back from reaching my goal...I would stand on my head if I thought it would help lol.

Anyway going forward, I am going to try and had a little gentle exercise this month and see haw that pans out. I am also trying "sperm meets egg plan".

Is anyone trying anything new to the mix this month? Come on ladies share your lotions and potions haha!

xx

Good Morning!!

Sperm meets egg is a good plan. Was talking to friends last night. We all agree that this can be stressful and the stress involved could be half the problem. One of my good friends said "less stress and more undress". I think its good advice.

As crazy as it sounds, I can't remember discussing my sex life more and not it the way people would expect. It went from "WOW, that was great" to "it's time". My goal this month is to be more of my own best friend, encourage myself and not beat myself up.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

9 years ago

hey ladies!
just wanted to wish you all have a great ovulation and baby dancing this month

9 years ago

Hi ladies,
yeah it says about starting to have sex from CD8 but I want it already lol. xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo