Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Thanks very much for been there ladies! xx
Today I got red red bleeding. No clot's nothing! The thing that's confusing me is my cervix is still soo high and it's squishy like when your Ovulating! Usually during AF my Cervix is very very low and hard. I'm just going to count Today as my 1st cycle. I'm soo so disappointed!!:( I've been very stressed lately But I can't imagine that having anything to do with my CP. Thanks for been here ladies you've meant the world to me!! I just don't know what happened this month. I hope I never test early again!:( I'm still Praying so hard that you all get your BFP's!! xxx

9 years ago

Awww sweetheart I am so sorry big hugs xxx

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank's Karlou,
I'm just going to have to try pull myself together. I didn't think i'd be this upset, just can't stop blooming crying. You all mean the world to me really, thanks! xxx

9 years ago

i am so sorry for you thatslife2!!!

i ve been there and after so much you ve been thru it is even harder.

keep up the positive thoughts and don t give up!

i wish you a BFP sooner than soon

9 years ago

babes when your hopes are up like that and you think you got it whipped and then the bottom falls out of your world what are you suppose to do...I am blinking crying for you babes xoxo

Thatslife2 - I'm so sorry for you honey! I can only imagine how tough that is to be so excited and then the bottom drops out. I completely understand the tears. Do try and focus on the positive... you were able to conceive.. YAY! That is something to lean on. I'll pray for a sticky bean next cycle.

User Image

9 years ago

Well I am out again this month guess who showed up yesterday Nevermind lets crack it this month ladies... to everyone and we will ban af next month lol.

to all xoxo

Hiya Karlou & Meranda,

Well I feel a lot better today! Thank You SOO Much for been here the last few day's You've been my ROCK literally!! I think I would have gone Mad without anyone to talk to esp when we're secretly ttc. I'm almost finished bleeding now it's just a bit mucousy blood (so sorry if it's tmi). I'm surprised it wasn't heavier tbh. My CP is still v.high & squishy. It's going to be difficult to know when I ovulate now just by checking myself But I have some opt's there. Yesterday I started taking my EPO capsules & cough syrup. This month I'd already bought these Nelsons Homeopathic women's health capsules (Aqnus Castus 6c, Natrum Mur 6c, Sepia 6c) & PreSeed I got them both for 13euro's (The lady I bought them off was pregnant! So they Must have done some good for her lol) I think that's really cheap too!:) I Love to get a bargain! I pay 15 euro for 20 OPT & 10 HPT inc Post. Is that reasonable Ladies? If u have a link to get them cheaper please share or if u think that's cheap I'll give u the link.

Karlou Sorry to hear the witch showed her wicked face!:( Hopefully we'll be both be in the 2ww at the end of this Month!;) Also PG it'll be a GOOD Month for us all! Imagine if we ALL got our BFP together!! That would be awesome!!

Meranda How are you today? Are u still testing with the OPT's? I used to find when (As per my mobile app)I was Fertile I'd have a faint pink line that would get stronger until the big O, then gone. Keep testing with them as often as 2 a day (If u can). Although your probably past Ovulation now? Please keep us updated with your progress! I'd love to know how u are:)
Wishing you all your BFP and Your in my thought's and prayers now every night before I go asleep. Keep drinking the water too girls because that gave me so much cm it was actually unbelievable! Much more than I ever got with anything else (Although I know I'm back with the EPO & trying Cough Syrup too!) I dunno the more the merrier! Once again Thank's for been here really. HUGS ~ xxx

9 years ago

Glad your feeling better hun I may have a link lol I get 50 OPK's for £4.99 they are the dip stink one's do you want the link and cheapie HPT's xx

Hi girls!!!!
glad you sound so much better and on your feet Thatslife2 and so sorry AF showed her ugly face Kalrou.

I m supposed to be 7-8 dpo, constantly looking for symptoms. I have some like sore boobs and increased cm, my temp is higher than usuals. I got nauseous cleaning after my dog s poop (sorry) i even thew up but.... i think i am over reacting :))) because all 3 times i was pregnant i felt it from day one and my main symptom was (sorry) GAS :)))))))) so much and all day long :))))

i ll be testing next sunday and i am pretending i don t care since i ve decided that i ll try an IVF september. (i hope i won't have to.

sending kisses hugs and sunny smiles (the temp here is almost 100 and i am not hitting the beach until i test :) )

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo