Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Hey Karlou!
i hope you get your BFP this month.
I am spending most of my time trying to figure out when it is the best time to BD since i had a +opk last night and ov pain today (very sharp actually).
It is like a puzzle - mystery game, not too soon, not to much for the sperm to be strong but not too late....
i always think i am pregnant lol but since my last MC late january, no luck

keeping fingers crossed

9 years ago

Hi Thatslife2! Wow, that's such great news! & hope you have a !! It's so nice to hear your news and it does give us hope. I bet you are just bursting wanting to tell everyone. I will be praying for you.
Merenda - I agree with thatslife2. It's good to cover your bases! LOL My dr told me to bd every other day during my fertile week. I'm doing a better job this month with that than last so keeping my fingers crossed this will be my month. I have been testing with opk's and so far I've been at 'high peak' for 6 days now and it's driving me crazy! Seems like a long time....waiting for that 'peak fertile' sign. I think it's a great idea with the water! I've read that on other sites, but am slacking big time. Thanks for the reminder. Good luck to you lovely ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

I would say before, during and after the big "O" meranda lol.

I took a test today and a BFN so just waiting for AF to turn up now "/ xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Come on then ladies it looks like its all down to you for this month....crossing everything for for you all

Karlou
maybe it is too soon for a BFN you are only 10dpo.

maybe tomorrow is your day

opk negative today but CM just got like EW so i guess this is the day for me

wishing this topic is filled with

9 years ago

thank you sweetie I still got 2 days xx

Thanks very much ladies!! I'm still in shock lol and I'm feeling Very Very nervous at the moment! It's crazy I was testing way too early too, but had a "Feeling" so to speak. Now that I got a positive yesterday for sure (plus the day b4 but that was an unsure) my symptoms have kicked in like crazy!! I couldn't sleep at all last night. I can feel every little thing now, smells are overwhelming, I'm feeling nausaus, and my BBs are soo sensitive!! Believe it or not but you ladies are the only one's I've told so far!! I just feel worried now! It's crazy all this time waiting & now that I got a posative my nerves are getting the better of me.. verything is going through my head! I'm thinking for the symptoms I'm having my test maybe should've been a lot stronger?? I'm going to get a different brand of test durning the week then see my Doctor in another 2 weeks. I still have to tell DH!

Karlou: Hi I think your testing too early hun & Don't count yourself out until AF arrives for sure! I'm sending a ton of Baba Dust Your Way!!

Meranda: I always noticed with the OPTs that when I was in my fertile week (as per my mobile app too) I'd start to get 2 pink lines test line faint for a few days until it was O day! No harm in DTD on maybe Wednesday or Thursday too. This MOnth even tho I didn't get to buy my OPTs I just wen't by checking myself also my mobile app, + we dtd on very different days also, even just about a week b4 my period because I heard u can even O twice within a month! I REally hope this is the month for you and I'm sending a ton of baba dust your way too hun!

BabyAngelG: Thank's a million for your kind words and your prayers there more than appreciated at this time hun!! Great to hear that ur OPTs are positive in ur fertile week! Keep DTD even every 2 to 3 days. Actually what I did different apart from the water was to dtd on other days when I wasn't even fertile! Actually it's kind of funny I started drinking the 3ltres of water a day after seen it online about a 42yr old lady who did it for 28days and the improvement in her skin and her overall look was inspiring!! I really think this is what helped me more than anything! Sending lots of Baby Dust your way hun!!

I'd really love to keep in touch with you ladies and all your progress! I really hope you don't mind me dropping by.. It's really Great to talk to ladies in the same situation as myself! HUGS ~ xxx

9 years ago

Thatslife2: I am so excited for you hunni, cant wait to hear the story of what your dh says haha...let us know and don't go anywhere hunni keep us all updated xx

11dpo still neg "/ due for af tomorrow or Wednesday... any good news ladies?? xx

Well....I'm supposed to be ovulating today. Took a opk yesterday and it FINALLY said I was peak yesterday, my temp spiked a little this morning so the site says it's today. Boy can I tell! I'm on round 2 of clomid and I am experiencing some bad cramps....surprised myself this morning when I almost yelped when I sat down. Now trying to figure out how I can bd tonight with the soreness. LOL Now I'm wondering if my dh prayers are going to be answered for a multiple pregnancy...with the way I'm feeling. Oh boy!
Hope everyone is doing well and yes, please do keep us posted! :)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo