Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Hi everybody!!!
i m on cd 24 (25-28 cycle) 9dpo (probably) ttc since august 13 and had 3 mc already
I ll test cd31 cause i don t poas before AF day anymore can t take the dissapointment no more

love n baby dust to all

9 years ago

Aww sweetheart get well soon xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Merenda,

Sorry to hear about your loss...Its so heart breaking when you loose a baby, we lost ours in 2011 and my heart was smashed into tiny pieces...so my heart goes out to you... lets all have new hope this month and see some pregnant ladies on this feed xx

Thank you Karlou!!!

fingers crossed for all of us !

9 years ago

Yes hunni lets be hopeful this month. what CD are you on hun? xx

just had AF arrival.... fingers crossed for next month

i m thinking of trying an iui before the ivf i i ll try in october

best of luck to all

9 years ago

Aww sorry that ugly witch got you babes... hopefully next cycle xx

Hiya hunny,

Im trying too.:) Im 40 now. I have 4 kids already. I had cervic c3 cancerous cells. took up 10yrs out of my life! Now Im All Clear and longing to conceive its what we all want soo much, from my youngest (16 when i had her) to the eldest. I'm in the 2ww now. Should have the AF today, but i feel weird.. cramping, cm, cp, temp .. we'll jst have to wait n see PG FX fpr us ALL TTC!! :) xxx

9 years ago

wow! u r so brave! best of luck and lots of baby dust!!!

9 years ago

Still here in the 2ww. Aw what a pain, IO'd rather just get AF if she has to come! I';m a very regular 28day cycle. I actually bought PreeSeed (Really cheap 10 euro's online!:P) So I suppose that will be the only thing that will help me when/If I get AF!

BTW: Everyone still have faith! My sis-n-law had her last boy at 41 nearly 42. Also my neighbor had a baby Christmas gone a beautiful healthy boy GBH. All naturally btw!! It seems like everyone who's over 40 are pregnant where I live. Please God some of that will rub off on me lol!! I've been off BC since I was 38yo. We weren't Trying but we weren't not. But now I'm buying Ovalation strips the past 3 months, didn't get any last month tho.. Was under alot of stress (Not to do with TTC something else). I also started drinking 3 litres of water a day the past 9 days and the increase in my CM was amazing. I stopped now cas I want to test tomorrow. IO tested yesterday and posted here but very unsure!! I have weird cramps, but not like AF and my BB's are soo sore (Mostly my nipples). My youngest is 12 btw. My eldest is having her 2nd baby she's 7 months pregnant & her baby is 9 months. I have him mostly because she has to rest bed rest. I luv kids and like us all TTC I hope it happens for us all!! It will have to be natural for me tho We couldn't afford the help.

BABY DUST TO ALL OF US!! :~)) xxx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo