Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Hopingtobeamom2014 my fingers, toes, legs, arms are all crossed for you lots of and a .

I am ovulating today was so hot in the early hours and got a big fat positive on Ovulation test and cramping. We have been for the past few days and this morning so fingers crossed.

to all

9 years ago

Flower72 cramping us good during ovulation good luck to you. Pg test negative still no AF.

9 years ago

What about this morning wantingtobeamom? anything? come on please say its a yes!!!

Good luck hunni xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Come on Flower baby dance his socks off lol...good luck this month hun xx

I started spotting last night which I tought was AF. Dark brown spots this am and nothing else. I called the nurse and was told to wait and see. I'm to take the test again in a couple of days if I don't see a flow. More waiting .......

9 years ago

Hopingtobeamom2014 my fingers are crossed for you.

I am dpo 4 and so sick with the flu. I have had cramps till yesterday on the left side then at about 12:30 am I had cramps on the right side. Today is nothing, no symptoms just nothing but this really bad flu so off to the doctor for me today. The whole house is sick and my partner and I are too sick for any but I think we did at the right time.

9 years ago

Aww sweetie get well soon its no fun being I'll..I hope your blessed this month xx

Hopingtobeamom I hope its implantation bleed hun please let us know good luck xx

So I am out this month again...but onwards and upwards here now on CD 4 and keeping my fingers crossed for this month xx

Lots of for you Karlou, lets hope this i your month.
Doctor has told me to rest and fluids. I find it hard to stop as I get so bored. But feel like crap. My emotions are all over the place too but I put that down to the flu.

to all

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo