Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Amen to that... thank you hunni.... you were very bold to write that thank you... May the lord shower you in His blessing for the compassion you have shown.. in his precious name.. Amen xoxo

9 years ago • Post starter

I am a worrier for the lord. For God I live and for God I die. We are victorious. Why? Because Jesus died so that we could be victorious in his name. God said to go and be fruitful and multiply. If he did it for Sarah and she was 60 years old he can do it for you. Just have faith that God is going to do it. I ask God to help you stand even when you don't see your way. He will be your lamp at your feet when that tunnel of not being able to understanding why gets dark, he will guide you through. Just know encouraging you encourages me. I sometimes get weary as well. Even though I know Jesus I am not always strong. But being able to bless and encourage someone blesses me.

<a href=

9 years ago

I hear you... I live in His promises and do trust in him with all my heart xx

How young are you? How long have you been ttc? I am 42 and my dh is 53 and we have been ttc now for almost 3 years.

<a href=

9 years ago

Satan is a liar!!!
HE'S TELLING U TO IGNORE THIS PRAYER, BUT PROVE HIM WRONG TODAY!!

Let us pray right now,where ever you are.
Father in the name of Jesus I declare the fulfillment of every promise that has been made to your daughters from heaven. Father surprise your daughters. let them walk through higher dimension of favor
where ever there are right now. I declare that the next 3 days shall be a good one for you because the courts of heaven has ruled on your behalf.

<a href=

9 years ago

Amen! I am 44 babes and dh 33 xx

Temps went up a little today chart looking good ... Any news ladies, where are you on your cycles? I am 6dpo xx

I have stopped temping and POAS. So right now I am just tracking my periods.

<a href=

9 years ago

less stressful hun lol... I am 10dpo my back is aching this morning boobs tender and a nice headache to wake up with I have tender breasts and headache every month before AF though xx

1dy late. Keeping fingers and toes crossed

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo