Community post

Discussion

Tips on what to eat and drink when TTC, and reasons why!!

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to share with you some tips I found to be UNIQUE for trying to conceive. I have been trying to conceive #1 for 3 years now, and have had one second trimester miscarriage in 2011.

The tips are about how bottled and tap water along with other products (like certain tampons) and things we eat are contributing to a harder time TTC and infertility, and explains what ingredient found in all these is responsible for causing infertility and cancer. It explains exactly what water we should be drinking

Also about juicing and the facts of the impact juicing can have when trying to conceive.

I would write them all here but it would take a life time so please just go and visit the page.

You will also find that it is a Social Network for women trying to conceive where you can create your own profile, join groups, join forums, make friends, and post and share status activity on the wall ( JUST LIKE FACEBOOK). Ebay also provides ovulation, pregnancy, and male fertility test, along with juicers and other products geared towards fertility and organic healthy living.

Please go and check out this brand new site called Organic Living and Pregnancy at ( spelling it out so it doesnt get deleted)

www dot organic living and pregnancy dot com

P.s if you use internet explorer switch to firefox in order to see groups. EVERYONE must Join FREE to see the groups and forums and create your own profile.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Thank you so much for post..I also recommend organic and natural products.. Its really important what we are eating/drink? Tracking symptoms are not enough for TTC or healthy life.. :) For my future reference I bookmarked it. Keep posting... :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo