Community post

Discussion

Pretty unsure :-/

I'm new here so here's my story:
Hubby and i have already got 2 boys 5 and 3, we are currently ttc #3 (a little girl would b fantastic) This is our 2nd month actively trying...My last Af was the 3rd feb...according to an app i have on my phone i O'd on the 19th Feb (This site is saying the same date also) but on the morning of the 20th i noticed some brownish/red cm, then when i wiped a 2nd time i had bright red cm!! i instantly rang my dr and she said it could b an implantation bleed and that i O'd alot earlier then expected. The bleed only lasted that day! since then ive had noticeable cramping and pulling....ive taken 3 hpt's and they have come back with a very big BFN :( then on the 24th i had the worst cramping ever.....i couldn't even sit down! raced back to the dr...another BFN, now were waiting for blood work to come back. Today im 10dpo and took yet another hpt....yep BFN!! Now i have no idea what is going on...can any1 help out? has any1 gone through this and got a BFP??

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I may not be much help but I am going through something similar. my last AF was feb. 3 and I was suppose to ovulate on the 16th. my husband and I had sex on the 17th and 18th. starting on the 24 I started to get a mild/severe cramp. it went away quickly and I had just thought maybe my cycle was coming early. I am now 13dpo and still having mild cramps here and there but no spotting and the only other symptom I have is hyped up smell. I am suspected to get my AF tomorrow so I guess I will go from there! this would be our second pregnancy. (miscarriage in April of 2012) best of luck to us both!!!!!

10 years ago

Thanks for ur reply, I took a test last night, and got a very faint positive at 10dpo...im hoping its not an evap line. Today is the 1st day ive been super tired...im actually lying on my bed writing this lol even though we already have 2 boys im so much more tired today then anyother day! Praying thats a good sign. AF is due on wed....so i'll hold off and test either that day or thurs. Best of luck to u and plenty of baby dust xx

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

Me- 28 DH- 35 DS- 2008 DS- 2010 EDD 6/12/15 M/C- 13/3/14 (@ 5wks) EDD 19/1/15 M/C- 11/5/14 (@4wks) EDD 14/2/15 M/C- 11/9/14 (@13wks) DD- 2015 Our little family is complete

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo