Community post

Discussion

Limbo - Negative HPT, No period

Hey ladies, really hoping for some advice.

My hubby and I decided to start trying to conceive about two months ago. I was previously on the nuvaring for two years. I was taking the First response digital ovulation tests and received a positive on the night of May 14th. We had sex on the 12th, 13th and that night the 14th. My period was due to arrive July 1st but so far no sign of it. I've taken several pregnancy tests (different brands) and they have all been negative. I've had some symptoms (ie slight nausea, sore nipples, breast fullness/tenderness, very light cramping) . Has anyone else experienced this? Appreciate any advice! Thanks!

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Correction: I meant June 14th, not May for the positive ovulation test.

8 years ago • Post starter

Some women take longer to turn a test and some tests are more sensitive than others -- I know digital ones tend to be less sensitive. What brands of tests did you use (I know a lot of people who swear by the FRERs)? Also, you could go get a blood test done... then you'll know for sure. Your body may still be adjusting without the Nuvaring.

User Image

8 years ago

I'm in the same boat and know exactly what you are going through!
My last period was 11 June (CD1) it ended 15 June (CD2). We did the BD on CD9, 11, 12 and 13. Think I might have Ovulated on CD14 or 15 not sure, I have a cycle of 27/28 days and I'm now 2days late for AF
Negative HPT on 11DPO and 13DPO

Maybe we should just re test in a few days, maybe our BFP is just around the corner

Me: 28 DF: 29 TTC: 5 YEARS!! Me: PCOS 3 Rounds Fertomid: BFN Metformin: 500mg Daily December 2014: BFP!! On Our Own!!! M/C: 7 Weeks 1Day TTC FOR RAINBOW BABY 2015! User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo