Community post

Discussion

Nothing on scan?!

First of all excuse my english, I am not a native english speaker.

I'm probably in week 4 + 4 as when we actually had sex and had ovulation pain (June 20) or at week 5 + 2 based on my last menstrual period (June 1).

hcg showed 59 Friday (3 July) and had more than doubled to 214 last Monday (July 6th) as the medical center said that everything was ok. But scared as I am (had a miscarriage last year) so I went to the hospital this morning and the doctor looked four seconds on an ordinary (not vaginal ultrasound) and ultrasound found that the uterus was empty. Possibly I had an inflammation when she saw a shadow. She said it was an ectopic pregnancy and I had to leave 20 different blood samples that I get answers to about 3 hours. She said I have to take abortion-injection, unless samples show high hCG value.
I do not want to make a mistake!
She would not have looked with a vaginal ultrasound? Can you really see anything so early? Hear that one does not see anything until HCG is 1500, we should not wait to take abortion injection?

Please someone's vision?

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

No one???

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo